GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I need some help with seat trim it’s all scuffed I am using dupli color trim I already did all the seats and it looks great brand new but I got new can of paint and now I am getting all those blotches as seen in pic no matter how many times I paint which direction ect any ideas thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hi guys I need some help with seat trim it’s all scuffed I am using dupli color trim I already did all the seats and it looks great brand new but I got new can of paint and now I am getting all those blotches as seen in pic no matter how many times I paint which direction ect any ideas thanks
That looks like poor cleaning and prep before painting, not shaking and mixing in the can long enough, or else not evenly spraying. Several light coats usually work best just lightly wetting the surface. Then, make sure the final coat is evenly sprayed on.

If there was any cleaning or protectant products used on the pieces before painting it would have needed to be cleaned off with a strong cleaner and rinsed well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts