GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about possibly leasing.

Any updates on the latest residuals or money factor for the Acadia?

Also, does anyone know what the price of buying miles upfront may be?

Thanks in advance.

gg

·
Registered
15 Posts
My southern California dealer just quoted me today with the following:

36 mo./12K miles per year with a residual of 62% and a money factor of 8.2% or .00342.

My two cents: the residual isn't too bad, but the money factor stinks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lease rates can vary by region and even down to the county level. What is your zip code and I will get you the info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
15K mile residuals:

24 mo - 67%
30 mo - 63%
36 mo - 60%
48 mo - 52%

For 12K mile/year add 1% for 24 & 30 mo and 3% for 36 and 48.

Rate for all terms is .003

If you have a GM credit card, you can use up to $1000 of your earnings.

·
Registered
41 Posts
shappy said:
15K mile residuals:

24 mo - 67%
30 mo - 63%
36 mo - 60%
48 mo - 52%

For 12K mile/year add 1% for 24 & 30 mo and 3% for 36 and 48.

Rate for all terms is .003

If you have a GM credit card, you can use up to $1000 of your earnings.
Holy [email protected]#[email protected] that right? The residual on a 36 month lease @ 12K/year is 63%? If that's true, I'm calling the dealer ASAP.

DBinMV

·
Registered
151 Posts
We just leased our Acadia last week and I was told my by leasing agent that the bank estimates the Acadia will be worth 12k after 4 years. The leasing agent told me he thought that was very conservative and that it will probably be about 14 or 15k. What do you guys think? What will my Blue Acadia SLT-1 be worth in 2011? I'm not sure what the residual percentage was, I bet it's on my contract.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Was wondering if I could get the rates for the 10,000 and 12,000 mile lease in area code 47960, probably picking up our new lease this week. Just trying to make sure the dealer is being straight with us.

TIA

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK, rates and residuals are the same as I originally posted.

There is also $500 bonus cash in your region (probably others as well).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the reply, one question though, should I add an additional 3% to get the 10,000 mile lease?

TIA

·
Registered
70 Posts
shappy said:
OK, rates and residuals are the same as I originally posted.

There is also $500 bonus cash in your region (probably others as well).
will be buying soon! anyone have new lease fig's for june and a 22046 zip?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lease residuals and MF's are horrible right now. I expect better numbers when new factors come out in early July that take into account the 2008's.

GM leasing is absolutely pathetic on the Lambda's The 3.5 year lease rates are very close to 5 year purchase payments. GM has no faith in their residuals and it shows in the lease payments.

·
Registered
10 Posts
estrov said:
Lease residuals and MF's are horrible right now. I expect better numbers when new factors come out in early July that take into account the 2008's.

GM leasing is absolutely pathetic on the Lambda's The 3.5 year lease rates are very close to 5 year purchase payments. GM has no faith in their residuals and it shows in the lease payments.
Wrong, sales are strong so GM sees no reason to have incentivized lease rates right now. That may change if sales falter, however. The residuals are actually pretty strong for a GM vehicle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
shappy said:
estrov said:

Wrong, sales are strong so GM sees no reason to have incentivized lease rates right now. That may change if sales falter, however. The residuals are actually pretty strong for a GM vehicle.
Shappy,

You are correct sales are very robust. I have always leased my SUV's and just can't justify the rates. Typically a manufacturer will incentivize leases early to get back low mileage vehicles to sell them again and make more money. GM is not doing this. I usually take advantage of these types of leases.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also agree with what you said. If you can wait, do so, since it is unlikely that the sales pace will stay like this forever, plus GM is still attached to the incentives teet. I am pretty sure that by the fall rates should improve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts