GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no "history" on this truck yet so what is everyone thinking the resale will be in say 3-5 years???

I'm thinking it will depend on the reliability of the thing and public perception of the vehicle.

Also, since these are new and there aren't 5 billion of them on the road I think when the 07's start hitting the market as used cars they should hold their value fairly well.

I'm thinking they will be comparable resale (percentage wise) as the MDX and Lexus crossovers. Since people have be unable to buy these things way below MSRP for about a year or more now (i'm talking say 5-6k below MSRP) the resale figures will hold up. No one wants to take a bath on their ride.

I don't think you'll see them in the resale ranks of a Tahoe or Expedition due to the gas milage, availability, and the sales price. You can get an Expedition or Yukon with about 12k off the sticker. Try getting 4k off an Acadia right now... Yah right.

Thoughts???

·
Registered
264 Posts
How well they hold up is one point but the other i think is how popular will they still be in 3 to 5 years.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think it will depend upon what gasoline prices are in 3-5 years as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts