GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am requesting pics of a White Diamond with any of the available GM 20" dealer installed wheels. Pictures from all angles of the vehicle and rims would be great. This will help me make my decision which ones to buy if any. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
:help:bjbjj48

I am interested in the Acadia white diamond tricoat I live in the desert and white is my best option. Overall, what is anybody’s opinion of the Acadia?

I really like the looks of the car just would like to know of any problems if any.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
bjbjj48 said:
:help:bjbjj48

I am interested in the Acadia white diamond tricoat I live in the desert and white is my best option. Overall, what is anybody’s opinion of the Acadia?

I really like the looks of the car just would like to know of any problems if any.

Thanks,
Search the forum - there have been some issues but overall, I think most owners are quite satisfied with the vehicle. I have white as well although went with the Summit white to avoid the additional charge for the tricoat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new here and soon I will post my new acadia 2010 pictures. it is SLT2 Wahite diamond with everything equipped accept sunroof ;D

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
bjbjj48 's signature said:
Is there anyone in the So. California area on this forum?
We have regional sections. I suggest you post in one of them and see if anyone responds.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Stepforward, I would LOVE to see your pictures! Post away! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Let's hear it for White Diamond Tricoat! I'm sure I'll drool over your 2010, but while we wait I'll proudly display my 2009 - less the 20" wheels that must look really cool! Here she is:

Smooth[/color] <><

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
WOWIE!!!!!!! :thumb: OMG I LOVE it! Can you see me drooling :p haha Very, very nice, you must be thrilled! Tell me, is that the cashmere interior??? We ordered that but my husband wondered if it would be too yellow-y looking, but yours looks perfect!
Thank you for the pictures!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
yes this is the cashmere and I looooove the car in particular the wheels, HUD, HID,the sound system....

well everything in the car is great LOL ;D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Have you had a hard time getting used to the 6-speed transmission? In past years there were some tranny issues but most were able to adapt to the way the car shifts when it does. Noticed anything?

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
step forward said:
yes this is the cashmere and I looooove the car in particular the wheels, HUD, HID,the sound system....

well everything in the car is great LOL ;D
Wheels are gorgeous as is everything else about it. Light interior is tough to keep clean but it looks great. Good luck. White is always my first color choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts