GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little more evidence that Red Jewel Tintcoat is an AWESOME color...

I went to my insurance agent's office this morning to add my son to my policy. She said she thought I pulled up in her car. LOL Hers is a 2009 SLT though, but still Red Jewel. *woot* ;D ;D ;D

No extra discount for driving such an awesome vehicle in a perfect color though. *dang* I did, however, refer her to the forum for more information on her Acadia.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Web Raven said:
I did, however, refer her to the forum for more information on her Acadia.

Did you give her an official Acadiaforum.net sponsorship card?
She should get free membership to the site, since she was recruited by the QUEEN ;D

Aren't you suppose to be on vacation?

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bonk1313 said:
Web Raven said:
I did, however, refer her to the forum for more information on her Acadia.

Did you give her an official Acadiaforum.net sponsorship card?
She should get free membership to the site, since she was recruited by the QUEEN ;D

Aren't you suppose to be on vacation?
I, um, *hangs head in shame* didn't take the time to make up any official sponsorship cards. I know, I know. I'm such a slacker. I should be flogged.

As for vacation, what I should be doing is straightening up this house before I go get my mother to babysit my dogs this weekend. We don't leave until tonight. :) So you're stuck with me for a while longer. :p

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I could always send you a template of the one's I use :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is true, no matter where I take my truck, it gets nothing but compliments. The first thing is "That's a beautiful color"....
The second is "What kind of truck is that?".....

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I was going to buy a carbon, but when I saw the jewel.... when it is clean and in the sun....

Man I love that color!!! (If it would vroom like my husband's G I would be in bliss :love:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree. Red Jewels Rule!

·
Super Moderator
21,771 Posts
This almost sounds like a phrase we had in high school.....

'69 is fine but '70 is BOSS!!

·
Registered
125 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
:woot:
sweet - Red Jewel is.... AWSOME!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
The wife and I just got our Red Jewel last week. We considered the White Diamond for awhile (she considered it). She told me after we bought it that she knew all along I would end up with red. I'm going on 13 years of driving only red vehicles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts