GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Glad to hear the outcome was so good. Nothing like a Red Jewel Acadia in the driveway to perk up a person's morale. It can raise the property values of an entire neighborhood, too.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Looks good; your collision center did a wonderful job

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a really good place that is one of the best collision centers in town. It has been in business for over 50 years. The thing that took most of the time was getting the parts. The whole right side except for the back seat door and part of the right quarter panel that runs from the back of the truck to the front were replaced. It also got both wheels replaced due to deep grooves and one was cracked. The most expensive things were the front light and the mirror (heated and turn signal). It is soooo nice to drive my Jewel again instead of a Dodge Caliber.

Thanks for the nice comments all of you.

·
Registered
110 Posts
verrra nice
It's hard to beat a Red Jewel when it's sparkly like this one. The body shop did verrrrry well. you should be pleased

Rex

·
Registered
540 Posts
Keep you and that Red Jewel beauty safe! It looks great! They did a great job from the looks of those pictures

Bobby

·
Registered
14 Posts
I see some GMC trim I wanna see if I can get and install it on the saturn. I wanna remove all the saturn logos.

Sexy color. Love the red. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts