GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations for all weather floor mats for the Acadia? I don't have any and I live in Maine, so I knooooowww the winter is coming in a couple months. Then we always have a messy spring following after our winter. So, I'm thinking I need to get some all weather mats stat. My interior is black, so I'd like something that matches and doesn't stand out too much. I'd like them to blend. I got some mats for my eclipse back a couple years ago from Walmart and they couldn't have looked more awful.

Any ideas???

Leslie

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: recommendations for all weather matts?

They work well...But, be sure you buy the ones that are made for your car/vehicle. Don't buy the generic WalMart-K-Mart, etc., type. I've used this type of mat on my Jeep and Buick--Both worked great in the winter. I'm also going to buy some for my new Acadia and Pontiac Vibe. Good luck... :cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts

LBrown,

There's been much discussion, reviews, and recommendations for all weather floor mats here on the forum. You'll find most of them in the "Interior" section.

I can recommend against the GMC all weather mats, at least for the second and third rows. Second row coverage is particularly paltry. I made the mistake of buying these last winter. Personally, I like the WeatherTech floor liners, but you'll find fans for all of the brands that make Acadia-specific products. Also, be ready for sand in the seat tracks. Maine DPW sands the roads almost as much as Massachusetts, and it will inevitably end up in your Acadia.

Good luck... :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks, I'll look into what you said. Yeah I'm NOT looking forward to the sand/salt mix from the winter. But, oh well...what can you do? I looked in the "interior" section, but must have overlooked the mats topic.

I'll need to get some that's for sure. And soon...

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
weathertech for the driver and front passanger :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree with WeatherTech! I have the floor liners for all 3 row and I really like them!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where can I purchase WeatherTech mats?

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
They're also available at www.weathertech.com. It looks to me like WeatherTech has more on-line options than AutoAnything.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There is nothing wrong with the 3rd row GMC mats. They are the same size and shape as the ones that come with the vehicle. It is only the 2nd row that is paltry, and doesn't cover the area of the missing center console.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am currently leaning towards the Husky Liners just because they cover the tracks (optionally) in front of the bucket seats. None of the sale sites state whether the 2008 part #'s work on the 2009, so I sent an email to Husky Liners, and they came back with the 2008 mats do fit the 2009 model.

Yes, we have checked the parts from 2008 and they do update to 2009, so parts #3101, 6101 and 7101 do fit in the 2009 Acadia.

Thanks for your interest,

Steve Bower
Winfield Consumer Products/Husky Liners

1 - 11 of 11 Posts