GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got got a new acadia - can anyone recommend some high quality all weather floor mats - I was considering the weather tech's (although they only make custom fit for the front row) also considering the GMC OEM ones. Any other recomendations. Can anyone comment on the GMC mats?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am very happy with the all weather OEM mat for the cargo area. I wish I hadn't wasted the money on the others (first, second, & third rows). They do not fully cover the carpet or protect the seat tracks.

The cargo area mat covers the carpet well and it is large enough to cover the cargo area with the third row seats folded flat. I cut mine (along a seam) so that roughly 1/3 is used only with the third row seats up and both pieces are used when the third row seats are folded flat. That works well for us because with 3 child seats, we rarely have the third row folded flat.

There are lots of opinions and pictures of floor mats here in the forum...I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

L.S.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL FLOOR MATS FROM PARTS INDUSTRIES ON E-BAY. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IMPRESSED WITH THEIR QUALITY AND PRICE. I
JUST RECEIVED MY ACADIA FRONT FLOOR MATS FROM THEM LAST WEEK. THEY ARE HEAVY DUTY, CUSTOM FIT, AND HAVE THE GMC LOGO ON THEM.
THEY WERE $67.95 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. All Weather floor mats have been discussed in many threads. Below are 3 links from SEARCH results on the forum, about all weather mats. Browse as you would like, plenty of photos. The 3 most common appear to be Husky Liners, weathertech, and hexomat

I personally like the Husky Liners.

Husky liner

Hexomat

Weathertech

Be sure to update your signature as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much - I will make sure to do a search next time - I posted this while running out this morning - thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I operate CAA, Custom Auto Accessories, Inc (www.customautoaccessories.com), the most custom floor mat provider in the marketplace. Everything we offer features a lifetime warranty. GM Licensed Logos as well. Looking forward to a call from the site's owner, so we can discuss sponsorship.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
alabamabowman said:
www.mats.com

Try the weathertech digital fit. Simply awesome!
Do have some in your Acadia? How is the fit?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm also intested in the weathertech digital fit floor mats. I have 2nd row captains chairs and I'm wondering if they have something for the aisle between them. I checked their website and they don't list the digitial fit for the 2009's but I'm assuming they're basically the same as the '08's. Do they cover the seat tracks, etc?

·
Registered
50 Posts
bonk1313 said:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. All Weather floor mats have been discussed in many threads. Below are 3 links from SEARCH results on the forum, about all weather mats. Browse as you would like, plenty of photos. The 3 most common appear to be Husky Liners, weathertech, and hexomat

I personally like the Husky Liners.

Husky liner

Hexomat

Weathertech

Be sure to update your signature as well.

The links didn't work....
I am interested in the Weathertechs. What are Weathertech "digital" floor mats and how are they different? What price did you pay? I am leaning toward Weathertech that have the up turned lip that form fit and hold water and mud. Are these the digital? Prices I am seeing online are around $200 for front and second row.

·
Registered
70 Posts
johns560 said:
I am interested in the Weathertechs. What are Weathertech "digital" floor mats and how are they different? What price did you pay? I am leaning toward Weathertech that have the up turned lip that form fit and hold water and mud. Are these the digital? Prices I am seeing online are around $200 for front and second row.
I got the weather tech's for the front last year, they fit great! I am in the process of finding ones for the 2nd and 3rd rows. I thought Hexomats covered the isleway when you have the bucket seats, but I didn't see that this year when I looked. I'll have to keep digging.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
skibum69 said:
I got the weather tech's for the front last year, they fit great! I am in the process of finding ones for the 2nd and 3rd rows. I thought Hexomats covered the isleway when you have the bucket seats, but I didn't see that this year when I looked. I'll have to keep digging.
Hexomats have always covered the isleway between the 2nd Row Captains Chairs. I have posted a diagram of the patterns for the 2nd Row Captains Chairs configuration. These patterns are for the application "without center console". We also provide patterns for the "with center console" application. If you need assistance which you custom Hexomat order, phone CAA direct and we will be happy to assist you.

All the best,

Rich

Custom Auto Accessories, Inc.
www.customautoaccessories.com
Email: [email protected]
877-712-4CAA Toll Free
770-487-8650 Direct
877-714-4CAA Fax

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
johns560 said:
I ordered the complete set of WeatherTechs "digital" series. They appear to be very nicely designed.

You can view them here: http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1272&Year=2010&VehOptChoiceIds=60

Michigander....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: Recomendation on all weather floor mats

Yep. I've had the fronts for a month and they are AWESOME! Thanks for the link. I see they have the second and third row designed and on the market. I'll be ordering them soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
As I posted elsewhere in the forum earlier today:

We got the Husky Liners for our entire vehicle (Capt second row) about two months ago. Can't say enough to do them justice. The sides of these mats reach further forwards (under the driver and pass seats) than any other mat we could find and the side plates of the mats are the tallest available. We haven't had any dirt splash out of them, even with a three year old crawling around to get in and out of the car. They have dramatically reduced the amount of dirt that gets tracked into our vehicle (since the plastic doesn't pull it off of shoes the way OEM carpeted mats did). Additionally, we have a lot of sand where we live, and they do a great job of keeping it confined in an easy to vaccum setting, without letting it fall into the seat tracks or slip off the side of the mat. Our only dismay was that the cargo mat doesn't come with the same "stay in place studs" that the other mats have on their underside. So, it slips around more than we would like. However, overall we give them an "A" for protecting the vehicle and ease of cleaning.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts