GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can help with a part number. I noticed today that the cap over the attachment point of the rear wiper arm to the glass is missing. Anyone have to replace it and have a part number? Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
There is a part number thread here, but I don't think that part is listed. I sure would like to find some sort of IPB (illustrated parts breakdown) for this vehicle

·
Super Moderator
21,960 Posts
jsimms said:
There is a part number thread here, but I don't think that part is listed. I sure would like to find some sort of IPB (illustrated parts breakdown) for this vehicle
I'm with you on the IBP. I wanted a quote for the roof rack cross-bars and the dealer's parts dept. folks couldn't find the pieces in their 'words only' parts catalogue.

·
Super Moderator
21,960 Posts
BTW, you could probably get the cap free for the asking at a wrecking yard. Surely, someone's trashed an Acadia by now in your neighborhood.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
From what I can tell on this photo, the cover you are talking about is included with the wiper arm assembly, and would have to be ordered together. www.gmparts4u.com $23.01. doesn't show the part# so can't help with that.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Called the dealer today and the part was in stock for just a little over $6. Not as bad as I thought. I will pick it up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
shogun95 said:
Called the dealer today and the part was in stock for just a little over $6. Not as bad as I thought. I will pick it up tomorrow.

So it wasn't the whole assembly?
make sure you get the part# when you pick it up and post it so we can add it to the thread.

·
Registered
87 Posts
What year is your Acadia? The dealer should cover this undedr warranty.

·
Super Moderator
21,960 Posts
biggs4040 said:
What year is your Acadia? The dealer should cover this undedr warranty.
That's a great point!! 3 yrs. - 36,000 mi. bumper to bumper. Most of us are still covered. Stuff shouldn't be falling off on it's own!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's an 07 with 46,000 miles and I don't suspect it fell off. I suspect it might have been pulled off in a car wash on maybe even stolen to replace someone elses. You never know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts