GMC Acadia Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Glad to hear it worked out and thanks for the update; especially with part numbers for those that may need to accomplish the same task

·
Registered
4 Posts
Power window issues

2008 Acadia. Had the exact same window issues. Both rear windows could not be closed with the switch at the individual seat. Driver's "master" switch can control the windows correctly. Just changed both switches. The 1aauto how-to video was very helpful. My part number was slightly different than the one posted on this thread. Mine was GM 22895546. Use your Vehicle VIN to ensure the correct part. 1AAuto didn't have the part. GMPartsdirect on line wanted $20 to ship. Local dealership made me a deal and sold them to me for $30 a piece. Definitely watch the video. I didn't have a "pick" tool so I used a paperclip. When popping off the snaps I wasn't sure if I was breaking them or what. When looking up the door panel all I could see was the white washer. Those stay in the door frame, you pry the snaps that go into the "white washers". They are pretty strong, none of mine broke. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Sorry to hear of the rear passenger window issue in your Acadia. This is very concerning and we're here to assist. Feel free to send us your VIN in a private message and we'll research any potential recalls tied to this. We can also help schedule an appointment for a service visit for you if you haven't already done so.

Kind regards,

William R. (assisting Jessica)
GMC Customer Care
I’m having the same issue in my Acadia on the rear passenger window. Any ideas or suggestions?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts