GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I made that assumption - based on the 4,500 pound capacity. Class III Receiver is 3,500 pounds, and that is 2" square.

WOW - if it is now - LET ME KNOW ASAP - as I have an order to cancel - and the local dealership will have a Red Acadia available when it comes in.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
JB said:
Type - sorry - meant to say - if it is NOT
Just a note to point out that the forum software allows a poster to edit his or her posts. Go to the post you want to edit and click "modify" at the upper right.

Kelly

·
Registered
90 Posts
Duh -

Thanks! - I guess that is why I get the "newbie" next to my username :).

·
Registered
11 Posts
GaryB said:
I have it. Yes, it is a 2" receiver. Also has a standard 7 pin plug for lights and trailer brakes.
Did it come with any directions or extra parts for wiring in an Electronic Brake Controller Module??

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lipsman said:
Did it come with any directions or extra parts for wiring in an Electronic Brake Controller Module??
Ours came with a wiring harness, I am assuming it is for the Electronic Brake Controller...
Adam

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not that I noticed so far, but the standard 7 pin plug includes a brake line, so probably it is already wired to the rear. Just have to find where to hook the controller under the dash.

My hitch was dealer installed using GM factory parts. Supposedly I have the identical package, but there could be differences. Well, there is one for sure because I did not ask for the transmission cooler that is part of the factory option, since I only tow a light utility trailer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts