GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I put a DVD in sometimes the rear audio shuts off and my kids can not hear anything in the back. I keep turning it up only to be blasted out by Bob the Builder in the front, when I realize that I have to go into the Audio tab on the Menu and turn the rear audio back on. I don't know why it keeps shutting off, and it only seems to be with Certain DVDs. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
635 Posts
2ACADIA2 said:
When I put a DVD in sometimes the rear audio shuts off and my kids can not hear anything in the back. I keep turning it up only to be blasted out by Bob the Builder in the front, when I realize that I have to go into the Audio tab on the Menu and turn the rear audio back on. I don't know why it keeps shutting off, and it only seems to be with Certain DVDs. Has anyone else experienced this?
Do they have their head phones plugged in, or if cordless, turned on? Before you started the DVD?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, it would seem that it is DVD specific. I have messed with it a bit and it is only a few disks that actually shut it off. I think it must have something to do with the Sound on the DVD.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
2ACADIA2 said:
Thanks, it would seem that it is DVD specific. I have messed with it a bit and it is only a few disks that actually shut it off. I think it must have something to do with the Sound on the DVD.
What speakers and how many are in your Acadia; is it the Bose 10 speaker system?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts