GMC Acadia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Saturn Outlook and I'm having a problem with my rear air conditioner. The rear air blows out much warmer than the front when the air conditioner is on. We have the Auxillary switch on. From the rear controls we can make the air warmer but the air is still warm on the coolest setting. We took it to the dealer and the Tech said there's nothing wrong with it. He suggested keeping it on Auto and recirculate all the time. I'm not sure what else to do. Is there something I can tell the dealer when I take it in that will make it more likely for them to find the problem? Does anyone else have this problem with their Acadia? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured more people would see my question in the general section so I thought I would post it here also. I just spent $40,000 for a new vehicle and the rear air doesn't work correctly. I've taken it in and been told there's nothing wrong with it. I'm going on a long trip to Florida in less than a week. I'm a little frustated. I had a Blazer in the 90's and swore I'd never buy another GM product, but I loved the Outlook. Now I've had it less than a week and I'm already having problems.

·
Registered
322 Posts
One post in the Tech section is enough...There is a lot of traffic in the tech section..

You may want to post this over on SaturnOutlookForum.net too..

Adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.