GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new Acadia owner of 6 weeks. I have a 2007 SLT1 with auto AC and the digital rear AC/audio system. I saw that my same question was posted, but never really answered. It is: When the rear AC/heat is set to be controlled by the front settings, is it based off of the driver or the passenger settings/temp, or is it somehow calculated by a combination of the two. I have played with it for the past month trying to figure it out, but cannot still quite get it except for the fact that when the rear air is blowing from the floor that it seems to be a bit warmer than when blowing from the headliner. I don't want to play with it so much that I mess something up, please help!

One other question I have is: How exactly does the temp setting in front work when in manual mode? I don't seem to notice a difference in blower temp between say, 60 and 70 when in manual mode. I also notice that whenever I use auto mode, the AC automatically turns on, even if the outside temp is like 50F. I know that I can just push the Ac button to turn it off, but how does that effect the auto mode?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts