GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of the Brick interior I took the other night. I was hoping for a brown color but it looks orange. Still nice though.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Nice pics.

Tomany colors going on on the insideof the care. headliner should have been dark not titanium.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dark headliners are rare because they make cars feel smaller inside and gloomier. The main thing I'm not sure of is the pairing of metallic trim with the brick, but a very interesting look otherwise that I think I'd opt for.

I'm a fan of charcoal metallic/red in cars like the Honda S2000 and BMW 3-Series. But since red would probably be a bit much in a vehicle of this size and type, the brick would do.

·
Registered
54 Posts
AndrewGS - Thanks for posting awesome pics!! They helped me to decide on the brick interior!! I also saw the brick in person and my husband and I loved it.....very unique and very well done.....not cheesy in the least! Just inked the deal yesterday on a White Diamond/Brick AWD already in transit - should have delivered by first week of April!! I'm here everyday staring at these pics........thanks again. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts