GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out these pics of the Acadia all ready to goto the beach.
I had this rack that i used on my 4Runner it worked great on the acadia also.
I love it, it folds up too when not in the down position.

Not great pics, but grabbed the cam quick before we left.

Let me know what you think, i love this truck.

·
Registered
59 Posts
scottara said:
Let me know what you think, i love this truck.
scottara,

Love the red ... nice setup. And nothing beats goin' to the Jersey shore! :sunny: In a few weeks I'll post pics of my setup for my trip up to Block Island, RI with kayak and bikes in tow! Enjoy! :cheers:

NNJ Steve
Liquid Silver/SLT1/Titanium
born & raised a Jersey boy!

·
Registered
403 Posts
How much is the rack?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks Good! I have a similiar rack that I use all the time on my Yukon. I hope my Acadia comes in before my August vacation down Ocean City, NJ! I'll take pics with my "Clark Griswald" setup! (Roof Carrier & Trailer Hitch Carrier)

·
Registered
66 Posts
scottara, Your Acadia looks super. Bet you love it. Do you have the backup sensors on your Acadia? If so, I'm curious as to how the backup sensors react to a hitch rack like the one you have.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tschmut said:
scottara, Your Acadia looks super. Bet you love it. Do you have the backup sensors on your Acadia? If so, I'm curious as to how the backup sensors react to a hitch rack like the one you have.
Interesting because i thought they would go nuts once i put it in reverse, and they didnt but i noticed on the DIC that they automatically shut off, i can only guess that there is some sensor in the hitch that detects it and turns em off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts