GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Check Engine Light....defective fuel injector 2009 Acadia

As an update, I just learned from the dealership that the suspected reason for the engine light, loss of power and other issues discussed is a "bad # 2 injector". The service guys were unable to provide any other meaningful detail other than to disclaim that to replace this part, it would be "very expensive" without giving me a ballpark figure as to how much that was. They were able to tell me that I would have to keep my GM Warranty Plan rental for as much as a week while the waited for the part and installed it. ??? :(

It's hard to withhold judgement - especially when you are "out" of your $40,000 plus new car for a week. But such are the fortunes of American made vehicles. :mad:

I'll keep you guys posted on what new. Hopefully no one else had or will have this problem. Perhaps this was just one in a million bad part. Let's wait and see . . . ::)

Blue or any other Moderator: If you think this should be merged with another post, feel free. I'm not sure if injector issues are covered in this posting.

Moderator edit
I have split this into a new post & retitled it.
Thanks for the update.[/color]

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 08 GMC Acadia slt and am currently getting a flashing engine light and traction control light with a obd2 code p0203 which is communication error for injector 3 either a bad injector bad electrical connection or a defective ECM. In my case I suspect the injector about 60$ Canadian or 30$ US and about 2 hours labour

1 - 2 of 2 Posts