GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started experiencing a strange problem with my radio. A minute or two after setting a station, the frequency will 'drift' by itself up or down a few notches. (ex: I hit a preset for 93.7, a minut elater it bounced down to 93.3 for ~5s, then up to 94.1, then to 93.9...)

Anyone else had similar probs? It's inconsistent, so it'll be hard to reproduce on demand for the service techs.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That happened to me the night driving my new Acadia home from the dealership, I have the rear audio controls and the toddler seat I threw in the rear for the ride home was hitting the button(s).

My problem was solved when...I didn't have anything hitting them!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Also, ask your kids! My son thinks it's great fun to make my think I'm losing my mind. He would lean over and switch channels and be back around by the time I realized the channel had changed. He finally admitted to it before I went storming into the dealer! (or burst into tears thinking I was nuts)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, nothing was bumping the rear controls. It's definitely some with the radio. I'm just trying to figure out if I can make it happen 'on command' for a service tech. And also wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts