GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just paired up our Blackberries to the new ride. Works great so far, just like everyone has said......but how do you end the call in the car but continue the conversation on the headset? My wife had a long call today and when she got home, she got out of the car and she didnt know what to do except stay in there until she was done. Is there a way to disconnect BT and continue the call?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Check page 3-114 of your owner's manual:
Transferring a Call
Audio can be transferred between the in-vehicle Bluetooth system and the cell phone.
To Transfer Audio to the Cell Phone During a call with the audio in the vehicle:
1. Press (have to look at the manual to see the picture :)- it is the button with the phone and the face and sound waves) The system responds with “Ready” followed by a tone.
2. Say “Transfer Call.” The system responds with “Transferring call” and the audio will switch from the vehicle to the cell phone.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Carrotop79 said:
Hey all, just paired up our Blackberries to the new ride. Works great so far, just like everyone has said......but how do you end the call in the car but continue the conversation on the headset? My wife had a long call today and when she got home, she got out of the car and she didnt know what to do except stay in there until she was done. Is there a way to disconnect BT and continue the call?
Most phones also have a button/option for something like "disconnect bluetooth", although the voice command sounds way cooler. (So jealous that GM can't get their act together to give us '08 owners a decent bluetooth solution.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
took me a little bit to figure it out, but instead of holding down the call button like you do to place calls, just press it once and then say "Transfer." From the best I can tell, it just temporarily places the call on hold and then sends it to the phone headset.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill give it a try Friday when I get home. Thanks all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts