GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, first post... I'm looking into maybe getting an AWD 09 Acadia SLT-2 (not test drove yet) and I had a couple questions about the transmission.

1. I've heard there were issues with downshifting being delayed or shifting just not working all that great in previous year models. Is that still true in the 2009 or have they fixed this?

2. I know it's AWD and gives the majority of power to the front wheels in normal driving, as my Durango does. But is there any kind of 4WD mode so you can manually give it more even power to all the wheels rather than the system only automatically doing it? My Durango has a 4 wheel drive lock for heavy snow driving and I wondered if the Acadia did. I think the Pilot has some 4WD mode, but I won't talk about that coz that thing is ugly as sin.

Other than that, people who have the 09 SLT-2, do you love it? :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
CrazyDood said:
Hey all, first post... I'm looking into maybe getting an AWD 09 Acadia SLT-2 (not test drove yet) and I had a couple questions about the transmission.

1. I've heard there were issues with downshifting being delayed or shifting just not working all that great in previous year models. Is that still true in the 2009 or have they fixed this?

2. I know it's AWD and gives the majority of power to the front wheels in normal driving, as my Durango does. But is there any kind of 4WD mode so you can manually give it more even power to all the wheels rather than the system only automatically doing it? My Durango has a 4 wheel drive lock for heavy snow driving and I wondered if the Acadia did. I think the Pilot has some 4WD mode, but I won't talk about that coz that thing is ugly as sin.

Other than that, people who have the 09 SLT-2, do you love it? :)
1. I've only test driven a 2008, so I don't have too much to go on, but I'm very very happy with the 2009 transmission. I can honestly say though that even during my short test drive of the 2008, the shifting issues were obvious. Though others on this site who have installed the transmission flash updates to their 2008 appear to be happy with it.

2. No other mode. AWD is all you get. But from other posts on the site, it seems to be all you need in the white stuff. We haven't had much snow in Pittsburgh yet this year so I've yet to test it out. :sosad:

3. Absolutely love it!! I really have no complaints. It's such a pleasure to drive. ;D :thumb: ;D :thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I guess I don't quite understand. Do you actually own an Acadia? If so, what year? Because first you say you've only test driven a 2008 and then you say you're very happy with the 2009 transmission. So do you own a 2009 and never test drove it, or do you not own one yet? You must own one or you wouldn't know you love it, but I'm confused now! :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
First off welcome to the forum. He actually owns a 2009, if you look at the bottom of most posts it will show you what vehicles members own. Either that or some [email protected]$$ comment someone wanted to put in their sig. Anyways I own a 2009 and love it, it would be nice if it kicked into first a little sooner but I have never had any shifting issues. Also the AWD is very responsive, you will never notice the switch to the rear wheels except for the fact that you have traction where you didn't before. If you are going to buy an Acadia I wouldn't plan on taking it on more than a dirt road and in that case you wouldn't really have a need for 4-Wheel drive. Just an FYI this forum is full of very knowledgeable members so please don't hesitate to ask questions, just remember we all love our Acadias so we may be a little biased.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome also.

I can't speak to AWD, but we also had an AWD '01 Durango before the Acadia- you make like three of us now, although I still have a '98 for car hauling.

The SLT2 is a great "gadget" vehicle. Here are some of our/my favs (most of these are also available on SLT1):
Power liftgate
Cooled seats <--- The reason we bought it
Nav radio
Memory seats/mirrors
HUD <--- This is really cool stuff, and Acadia only
Advanced remote start

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah, one thing we want is all the features our Durango doesn't have, like the nav, bluetooth, remote start, and the cooled seats sound nice. Oh and that Heads Up Display is dang nifty. I'm a gadget guy so I can appreciate that. And it should be a good time to buy since there are tons of these sitting on lots with hardly any customers on even a Saturday. That's just how the industry is right now.

I was just doing a search to see how the Acadia handles snow, because while we don't get a lot of snow days (maybe 3-4 bad ones a year), it sure is nice to have that true 4WD capability. In fact I had to use it today because I went too far to the right and went off the road. I couldn't get out in AWD mode, so I switched to 4 Wheel Lock and sure enough it crawled out like it had legs. That's what got me thinking about a little more research. I don't ever do any off-roading though, if I can help it.

Anyway, doing that search I found this on YouTube (turn down your sound, coz the music is annoying):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyJtNHu7KY

I noticed it could only give power to either the front or back, but not all at the same time, which is what I thought AWD could do. Or am I watching that wrong? I'm not bashing the Acadia at all, coz it looks fantastic, but I am a little worried after seeing that video. I couldn't help posting a little comment on there. If I had my Durango in the same situation, it would drive through that snow pretty deftly. It also looked like the Acadia's front bumper hangs pretty low compared to the rest of the vehicle and maybe it was acting like a plow. It looks like there's a nice scored area where I could cut that thing off. :)

Now I haven't even driven an Acadia yet, so I don't know. Maybe I can live without the heavy duty snow ability. I just know like in the winter, I never shovel my driveway and even when it's gotten over a foot, I didn't have any problems.

Let me ask about the remote start. Does it do things like automatically turn on the heat and heated seats if it's cold out? Or turn on the A/C if it's hot? I suppose I could download a manual about it, but I bet you guys know more. I know the Pilot remote start is stupid because when you unlock the doors after it starts, it shuts OFF the engine and you have to start it again! But again, the Pilot is fugly. I only mention it because it is Acadia's main competitor. Oh and Honda dealers are all snooty too. I know Honda is known for reliability, but come on. But I digress.

So the cooled seats, are they really awesome in the summer? I have a garage, so it's not like sun is beating down all day, but it does get really hot and humid here in the summer.

Also, I was thinking of trying to go with the 18-inch wheels rather than the 19's because I'm wanting higher profile for a smooth ride over whatever terrain I come across. What do you think about that? The SLT-2's I'm seeing are all 19-inchers.

Sorry for the long post and I hope no one gets upset about the snow thing. I'm not hear to p*** anyone off. I'm just researching and talking to you guys who actually own these is one of the best ways. And some of you are probably thinking, "Why not just go get another Durango if you love them so much?!" :) Well, I might, except they've sorta stopped making them for some reason and you can hardly find one, especially a hybrid. But also I heard there were issues with the regenerative breaking (feels crappy), so I felt it was time to try something else and I've admired Acadia's exterior for some time. I do want the size of the Durango for hauling something large if I need to and the Acadia seems to have that, along with the comfortable 3rd row.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
coloradoGM said:
First off welcome to the forum. He actually owns a 2009, if you look at the bottom of most posts it will show you what vehicles members own. Either that or some [email protected]$$ comment someone wanted to put in their sig. Anyways I own a 2009 and love it, it would be nice if it kicked into first a little sooner but I have never had any shifting issues. Also the AWD is very responsive, you will never notice the switch to the rear wheels except for the fact that you have traction where you didn't before. If you are going to buy an Acadia I wouldn't plan on taking it on more than a dirt road and in that case you wouldn't really have a need for 4-Wheel drive. Just an FYI this forum is full of very knowledgeable members so please don't hesitate to ask questions, just remember we all love our Acadias so we may be a little biased.
Sorry, I'm an idiot and some how missed that. My bad. As far as the transmission shifting, I will pay attention to that when I test drive one, because I'm at least going to do that. I think I responded to the AWD stuff above in my [email protected]$$ post. :)

BTW, all I've ever owned are two Fords (a used '92 Taurus & new 98 Mustang GT), this Durango (new when I bought it) and I just bought a 2009 Charger R/T to replace the Stang. So I guess I am partial to the American autos if just for the patriot in me. I know Honda/Toyota is made in the USA now, but the money still goes to Japan. Buy American! :) Except the Charger was made in Canada. :-\

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Trans is SMMMMOOOTTTTHHH as silk!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
CrazyDood said:
Thanks guys! Yeah, one thing we want is all the features our Durango doesn't have, like the nav, bluetooth, remote start, and the cooled seats sound nice. Oh and that Heads Up Display is dang nifty. I'm a gadget guy so I can appreciate that. And it should be a good time to buy since there are tons of these sitting on lots with hardly any customers on even a Saturday. That's just how the industry is right now.

I was just doing a search to see how the Acadia handles snow, because while we don't get a lot of snow days (maybe 3-4 bad ones a year), it sure is nice to have that true 4WD capability. In fact I had to use it today because I went too far to the right and went off the road. I couldn't get out in AWD mode, so I switched to 4 Wheel Lock and sure enough it crawled out like it had legs. That's what got me thinking about a little more research. I don't ever do any off-roading though, if I can help it.

Anyway, doing that search I found this on YouTube (turn down your sound, coz the music is annoying):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyJtNHu7KY

I noticed it could only give power to either the front or back, but not all at the same time, which is what I thought AWD could do. Or am I watching that wrong? I'm not bashing the Acadia at all, coz it looks fantastic, but I am a little worried after seeing that video. I couldn't help posting a little comment on there. If I had my Durango in the same situation, it would drive through that snow pretty deftly. It also looked like the Acadia's front bumper hangs pretty low compared to the rest of the vehicle and maybe it was acting like a plow. It looks like there's a nice scored area where I could cut that thing off. :)

Now I haven't even driven an Acadia yet, so I don't know. Maybe I can live without the heavy duty snow ability. I just know like in the winter, I never shovel my driveway and even when it's gotten over a foot, I didn't have any problems.

Let me ask about the remote start. Does it do things like automatically turn on the heat and heated seats if it's cold out? Or turn on the A/C if it's hot? I suppose I could download a manual about it, but I bet you guys know more. I know the Pilot remote start is stupid because when you unlock the doors after it starts, it shuts OFF the engine and you have to start it again! But again, the Pilot is fugly. I only mention it because it is Acadia's main competitor. Oh and Honda dealers are all snooty too. I know Honda is known for reliability, but come on. But I digress.

So the cooled seats, are they really awesome in the summer? I have a garage, so it's not like sun is beating down all day, but it does get really hot and humid here in the summer.

Also, I was thinking of trying to go with the 18-inch wheels rather than the 19's because I'm wanting higher profile for a smooth ride over whatever terrain I come across. What do you think about that? The SLT-2's I'm seeing are all 19-inchers.

Sorry for the long post and I hope no one gets upset about the snow thing. I'm not hear to p*** anyone off. I'm just researching and talking to you guys who actually own these is one of the best ways. And some of you are probably thinking, "Why not just go get another Durango if you love them so much?!" :) Well, I might, except they've sorta stopped making them for some reason and you can hardly find one, especially a hybrid. But also I heard there were issues with the regenerative breaking (feels crappy), so I felt it was time to try something else and I've admired Acadia's exterior for some time. I do want the size of the Durango for hauling something large if I need to and the Acadia seems to have that, along with the comfortable 3rd row.
Dood, (I've been waiting to say that) ;)
I'll answer what I can from the above:
1) I'm certain the Acadia has open differentials on each end. This in effect makes it a 2WD vehicle in conditions such as you are describing. I know some makers utilize the braking system to control wheelspin, but don't think GM does this on the Acadia.
2) It lacks the ground clearance of a Durango. They are not in the same class for off-road type activity.
3) Remote start will act differently based on the temperature inside the vehicle. If it is hot, it will turn on the front AC but not the cooled seats, which work from the rear AC. If it is cold, it will turn on the heat and heated seats. There is a post here about the Delphi seats that includes the temperature thresholds if you want to search for it.
4) We have an ebony interior & love the cooled seats. The best way I can describe them is it is like sitting in a puddle of water w/o getting wet.
5) I like the 18" wheels & tires. You will see most dealer inventory vehicles have the same options, we had to special order ours mainly due to the bench middle seat, but also to save the $1K or so on the 19" wheels.

As for the Durango, ours were/are 2x 1998, 1x 2001. The Acadia will never match the towing capacity of the 5.9L Durango, so I use it for pulling my 20' car hauler. You will see there is more room in the third row of the Acadia than the Durango (I'm figuring you had a 2004+, so I don't know how they compare inside to our Gen 1 trucks). I read 2009 was the last year for them. We never really cared for the styling after 2003.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Traction control in the Acadia -FWD and AWD-controls engine power and controls brakes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Dood, (I've been waiting to say that) ;)
I'll answer what I can from the above:
1) I'm certain the Acadia has open differentials on each end. This in effect makes it a 2WD vehicle in conditions such as you are describing. I know some makers utilize the braking system to control wheelspin, but don't think GM does this on the Acadia.
2) It lacks the ground clearance of a Durango. They are not in the same class for off-road type activity.
3) Remote start will act differently based on the temperature inside the vehicle. If it is hot, it will turn on the front AC but not the cooled seats, which work from the rear AC. If it is cold, it will turn on the heat and heated seats. There is a post here about the Delphi seats that includes the temperature thresholds if you want to search for it.
4) We have an ebony interior & love the cooled seats. The best way I can describe them is it is like sitting in a puddle of water w/o getting wet.
5) I like the 18" wheels & tires. You will see most dealer inventory vehicles have the same options, we had to special order ours mainly due to the bench middle seat, but also to save the $1K or so on the 19" wheels.

As for the Durango, ours were/are 2x 1998, 1x 2001. The Acadia will never match the towing capacity of the 5.9L Durango, so I use it for pulling my 20' car hauler. You will see there is more room in the third row of the Acadia than the Durango (I'm figuring you had a 2004+, so I don't know how they compare inside to our Gen 1 trucks). I read 2009 was the last year for them. We never really cared for the styling after 2003.
Dude! :) You gots a Challenger? Nice! I flirted with getting one until I found out they weren't giving discounts. I got the Charger instead. Still pretty bad @$$ tho.

1) Yeah, not happy about that, but hmmm, I guess all AWD-only vehicles are like that.
2) Right, I understand that. I don't know why they dropped that front bumper so low. It looks lower than the rest of the ground clearance, like near the middle. Is it lower? I need to go see one in person.
3) Ok cool. But when you start it, does it automatically lock all the doors? (the Charger does that) And what if you don't want it to? And so after you remote start, you then need to stick the key in the ignition and turn it for the truck to go, right? And it doesn't go turning off the engine when/if you need to unlock the doors?
4) Oh yeah, that's actually one I'm wanting. Ebony interior. I like that much better than the light colors. And blue or red is what we're thinking. Nice description of the cooling. :)
5) Hmm, I wonder if the dealer would swap out the 19's for 18's. I haven't decided about the 2nd row console, but I guess there are advantages to each.

You know what's funny, I've *never* used the towing on the Durango. There have been times when I was asked to, but nothing ever panned out. So the only reason I care about even having the feature is to help the resale value. My Durango is a 2005 5.7L Limited, just before they started adding MDS. Haven't had any major issues with it, but enough minor ones (and lack of features) to warrant trading it in. I didn't know 2009 was the last year for Durangos. I thought this whole hybrid thing would help them sell. I was actually going to buy one until they pretty much dropped production and I can't find any. Plus who knows how dependable the new hybrid transmission is. Yeah the styling after 2003 or so is quite a bit different. But I like the new Durango styling a *lot* better than the Pilot. Ugh!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I think I can boil the above down to:

Yeah, I gots a Challenger. :banana: A lot tougher to buy than the Acadia, and unlike here that forum is a lot more challenging in which to intelligently post.

1) See Copper's post on the traction control. Apparently it does work like others to limit wheelspin, makes sense.
2) I'd have to measure the front end to see how much clearance there is, or you could pack a tape measure on a dealer visit.
3) The remote start requires you to lock the doors and then remote start it. Since you have to unlock the doors to get in, you could immediately unlock them if you so choose. It has a built-in time limit of 10 minutes run time. This can be extended by another 10 minutes via the remote, but then the key has to be used in the ignition. The extended range advanced remote start is a $260 or so option, and well worth it.

Spend some time searching/reading threads here and you will learn a wealth of information about the vehicle, and as you may have discovered this is a great forum. I spent several weeks doing so and was rewarded with just the right vehicle at a decent price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
I think I can boil the above down to:

Yeah, I gots a Challenger. :banana: A lot tougher to buy than the Acadia, and unlike here that forum is a lot more challenging in which to intelligently post.

1) See Copper's post on the traction control. Apparently it does work like others to limit wheelspin, makes sense.
2) I'd have to measure the front end to see how much clearance there is, or you could pack a tape measure on a dealer visit.
3) The remote start requires you to lock the doors and then remote start it. Since you have to unlock the doors to get in, you could immediately unlock them if you so choose. It has a built-in time limit of 10 minutes run time. This can be extended by another 10 minutes via the remote, but then the key has to be used in the ignition. The extended range advanced remote start is a $260 or so option, and well worth it.

Spend some time searching/reading threads here and you will learn a wealth of information about the vehicle, and as you may have discovered this is a great forum. I spent several weeks doing so and was rewarded with just the right vehicle at a decent price.
I bet you get a LOT of looks with the Challenger. EVERYONE loves it. And it's good you got the R/T, that's the one to get. Did you get the push button start & remote start then? I got the R/T too of Charger, hemi, fully loaded, nav, etc. Here's a pic of mine:
http://www.badthief.com/pix/ChargerFront912.jpg

Got that for $29K (after rebates, before tax). Not too bad! They were dealing big time on that but they said they were selling the Challengers for close to retail because they are such a big hit.

So you really have to lock the doors yourself when using the remote start on the Acadia? Why can't it lock the doors for you when you hit the remote start button? Not a deal breaker, but man. That's what my Charger does and I bet that's how your Challenger works since most everything is the same between the two internally. You can have the doors unlocked and it will lock them for you. You just have to have all the doors shut.

Yes I would definitely get the advanced remote start. I made up my mind a few years ago that all my future vehicles would be fully loaded, except for low profile tires. I hate those.

Do you know if they can add the advanced remote start at the dealership? Because none on their lot have it and I know if you want one of their in-stock vehicles, you can usually make a better deal.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I think locking the doors is a "safety feature" it prevents kids from starting it and also prevents accidental key in pocket starts. Believe me I'm glad you have to lock it, otherwise mine would probably be running in the garage all the time (I have a 4 year old). As far as the extended range key fob, the dealer can install it and I believe the 260 is installed. I don't have it in mine and mine easily works from 200-300 feet away, others have had different experiences.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Last hijack, I swear. :)

The car has keyless, but I like turning a key, which comes in handy when doing electrical work like I'm currently doing & need to find switched power sources. The remote start is disabled on the manual trans cars like mine. As soon as I can get my hands on a shop manual with some wiring diagrams, I'm going to tackle that one.

OK, back to Acadias.

The advanced remote start is only installed at the dealer, just like the DVD headrests. You pay for it/them when you buy the vehicle, and as colorado said installation is included. Took our dealer a couple of days to do it- they had only done one before ours. I did the headrest install myself- we have a piecemeal thread here if you are ever interested in that.

As far as adding it to an in-stock vehicle, it has been done- they are all pre-wired for remote start according to the owner's manual. The dealer orders a kit and does the install. I recall the total is about the same as the factory kit. We have members here that have had the extended range kit installed. Look in the upgrades/aftermarket or do a search for "extended" and you will find the relevant threads.

The remote can do several things due to the LCD screen, such as tire pressure, battery volts, inside temp., etc. (forget all of the stuff, but those were the main ones).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
coloradoGM said:
I think locking the doors is a "safety feature" it prevents kids from starting it and also prevents accidental key in pocket starts. Believe me I'm glad you have to lock it, otherwise mine would probably be running in the garage all the time (I have a 4 year old). As far as the extended range key fob, the dealer can install it and I believe the 260 is installed. I don't have it in mine and mine easily works from 200-300 feet away, others have had different experiences.
Ok, you have kids. That's a whole different story. :) But as far as accidental pocket starts, don't you lock your car when you go into eat somewhere, or go to the movies? Couldn't you accidentally start it then? On the Charger you have to push the start button twice, like a double-click of the mouse, which I guess is suppose to prevent accidental remote starts. I haven't had a problem yet. Same with remote opening the trunk.

So I take it in the Acadia it starts with just a single button push?

·
Registered
66 Posts
You have to press the lock button right before you press the start button or it won't work, even if it is already locked. I also find I have to hold the start button for a couple of secs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Last hijack, I swear. :)

The car has keyless, but I like turning a key, which comes in handy when doing electrical work like I'm currently doing & need to find switched power sources. The remote start is disabled on the manual trans cars like mine. As soon as I can get my hands on a shop manual with some wiring diagrams, I'm going to tackle that one.

OK, back to Acadias.

The advanced remote start is only installed at the dealer, just like the DVD headrests. You pay for it/them when you buy the vehicle, and as colorado said installation is included. Took our dealer a couple of days to do it- they had only done one before ours. I did the headrest install myself- we have a piecemeal thread here if you are ever interested in that.

As far as adding it to an in-stock vehicle, it has been done- they are all pre-wired for remote start according to the owner's manual. The dealer orders a kit and does the install. I recall the total is about the same as the factory kit. We have members here that have had the extended range kit installed. Look in the upgrades/aftermarket or do a search for "extended" and you will find the relevant threads.

The remote can do several things due to the LCD screen, such as tire pressure, battery volts, inside temp., etc. (forget all of the stuff, but those were the main ones).
So you got the Push-Button start? I wish I had that with the Charger. It would be nice to be able to just keep my keys in my pocket. I didn't know you couldn't have remote start with the manual Challengers. I wonder why that is.

Good to know the advanced remote start is dealer installed. That's a little tidbit I wouldn't have known to even ask about. All the ones at the dealer have remote start, just not the advanced remote start.

If I go with an Acadia, I'd definitely get the advanced remote start. The more cool gadgets to break- the better!! I LOVE IT! :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
CrazyDood said:
So you got the Push-Button start? I wish I had that with the Charger. It would be nice to be able to just keep my keys in my pocket. I didn't know you couldn't have remote start with the manual Challengers. I wonder why that is.

Good to know the advanced remote start is dealer installed. That's a little tidbit I wouldn't have known to even ask about. All the ones at the dealer have remote start, just not the advanced remote start.

If I go with an Acadia, I'd definitely get the advanced remote start. The more cool gadgets to break- the better!! I LOVE IT! :)
OK, make that next-to-the-last hijack.

I have the pushbuton in the glovebox in the factory wrapper. It has limited appeal to me.

The manual trans remote start comes back to the big "L", or liability. It is difficult to design a remote start for manual trans vehicles since the only 100% reliable way is to know when the trans is in neutral, and no recent manual transmissions have this feature that I am aware of. Manufacturers would undoubtedly be successfully sued for negligence if you could remote start your car through your garage door or into a parked car, etc. I did add an alarm to my manual trans '91 Daytona that has remote start. Since I am the only one that drives the car, I don't worry about starting in gear since I never leave a MT car in gear- that's what the parking brake is for.

Unfortunately, car makers for the most part often design & build cars for the "lowest common denominator" due to liability and for mass appeal. So while you may find a feature inconvenient, someone in another situation must have it. Another scenario may be a prior model didn't or did have it, someone was injured, a lawsuit was filed, and the feature was added or removed.

I've heard a story about a guy buying a Winnebago motor home and taking it onto the freeway. He set the cruise control, and got up to make himself a sandwich. He crashed, and the story goes the owner's manual was changed due to this incident. Speaking of which, the owner's manual for my '65 Chevy Corvair is like 30 pages or so (don't know exactly, but it is pretty thin, and this was right about when Ralph Nader had unleashed Unsafe At Any Speed, a book whose first portion dealt with the Corvair). The Acadia has like 30 manuals ;), and the main one is how many pages?

As for the Acadia remote start, as jh46 said, you have to hold the button for several seconds (maybe up to 10?) for the remote start to kick in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jh46 said:
You have to press the lock button right before you press the start button or it won't work, even if it is already locked. I also find I have to hold the start button for a couple of secs.
Thanks. Any reason you can think of why they require you lock the doors yourself first? I can't think of a good reason. At least you have to hold down that button. That's similar to double-pressing and would prevent accidental starts even if you didn't have to lock the doors yourself first.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts