GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,
today while working on my acadia I've noticed a gray-amber plug behind the rear left quarter panel (driver side) - and I would like to know, what is it for. Pic below, thx!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,713 Posts
Most likely it's for the GM trailer wiring harness.
1620934773855.png

p.s. Driver side is the vehicle's left. Edited the thread and post to reflect that position.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most likely it's for the GM trailer wiring harness.
View attachment 11078

p.s. Driver side is the vehicle's left. Edited the thread and post to reflect that position.

According to what I could find, the trailer harness connector is to be found from outside of the vehicle, right side (passenger side), under the bumper. Besides, both connector are female connectors - still looking 🤔

·
Super Moderator
21,713 Posts
What factory option doesn't your vehicle have which could have been added to the Limited and plugged into a receptacle near there? OnStar? XM/Sirius? SBZA?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frankly speaking, I have no idea. As far as I am aware, I have all those options (although sbza have some issues), and the first two doesn't work in EU anyway. Rear left, near the car jack.

·
Super Moderator
21,713 Posts
See if your vehicle's SPID label has code UE0. That's the RPO code for OnStar delete.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts