GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
Looks like the Dark Crimson Metallic, which is a factory color.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
jsimms said:
I'm having a hard time thinking this is a factory color
Is that Dark Crimson?
Geo can you run the vin and see what it says?
1GKER13738J194902
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
bonk1313 said:
jsimms said:
I'm having a hard time thinking this is a factory color
Is that Dark Crimson?
Geo can you run the vin and see what it says?
1GKER13738J194902
12U - DARK CRIMSON METALLIC

:cheers:

I don't care for the pinstripe though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
GeoHawk said:
bonk1313 said:
jsimms said:
I'm having a hard time thinking this is a factory color
Is that Dark Crimson?
Geo can you run the vin and see what it says?
1GKER13738J194902
12U - DARK CRIMSON METALLIC

:cheers:
Good man!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow the sun really affects that metallic color :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
I recognized that as Dark Crimson the second I saw the picture. Here I thought you would be more familiar with all that is Acadia. ::)

I love dark crimson. If I could, I would totally trade mine in for a dark crimson. Don't tell my red jewel that thought. I don't need any hurt feelings around here.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the first Dark Crimson I've seen, now I know what I'm looking at
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
Yep thats dark crimson. The best part is it looks different in different kinds of light. It has a red and blueish color pearl in the flake that really pops in the sun.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jsimms said:
Wow the sun really affects that metallic color :(
And as fate would have it; I saw a Dark Crimson XR at McDonald's :( It always seems to happen that way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,091 Posts
Web Raven said:
I love dark crimson. If I could, I would totally trade mine in for a dark crimson.
Nobody has started up a Red Jewel Club yet, but if anyone ever does, don't be surprised if you don't receive a Club Cape and Magic Ring and you're not told what the Secret Handshake is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
jsimms said:
jsimms said:
Wow the sun really affects that metallic color :(
And as fate would have it; I saw a Dark Crimson XR at McDonald's :( It always seems to happen that way
Now what's the chances?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah and every time some one talks about their Red Jewel :blahblah: ;D I have the opportunity to see one whether it's an Acadia, Outlook or Enclave. I think it's a conspiracy :sosad:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top