GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer called this morning to let us know that a liquid silver 2008 came in with all the options we wanted, sooooooo we "hauled butt" down to the dealership and bought our 2008!!
I guess I will have to change our username now?

·
Registered
43 Posts
sounds great ... mine is liquid silver also!!!! Post some pics and I'll do the same. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have the last day

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
metropoltian said:
good for you, when did u order it? and do u mind telling what u paid for it vs MSRP.
We did not have to order, we got lucky a vehicle "came in with the options we were looking for.
We paid: $30,235.

enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
CONGRATS! and :worthless:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats!! on your new 2008!! by the way, was it equipted with the Nav system, and was the back up camera installed? A lot of us are trying to find out if they are being shipped out with this option...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would love to know if you got the conquest cash as I am picking mine up in about three hours.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am buying today and got the Conquest. The dealer told me it was extended. Definitely ask for it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Conquest Cash is $1000 for 07's and $500 for 08's.

FunkD

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks! Guess I'll take my five and be happy. Good choice on the brown Deanne....I will be happy with my gold, but I am a little bummed I didn't stay with my first instinct and go with the brown.

·
Registered
185 Posts
W2KOP said:
Congrats!! on your new 2008!! by the way, was it equipted with the Nav system, and was the back up camera installed? A lot of us are trying to find out if they are being shipped out with this option...
No way you could get nav at that price! Unless you stole it. Then it'd be cheaper...

·
Registered
111 Posts
donlovestheas said:
Thanks! Guess I'll take my five and be happy. Good choice on the brown Deanne....I will be happy with my gold, but I am a little bummed I didn't stay with my first instinct and go with the brown.
Just got it!!!! LOVE the brown with ebony leather.

But, yes, you will also love the gold mist, no doubt. They are the two best colors, IMO.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Picked our Gold Mist up on Tues. You will love it. We have already had a bunch of unsolicited complements on how sharp the color is.
We are thrilled as well. javascript:void(0);
blob Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts