GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I did not miss a couple of features until after using my new '09 SLT2 for a while -- no glove box lamp and no puddle lamps -- can this be correct? I would gladly have swapped them for OnStar as a feature set to be included with the SLT2.

I cannot find them listed on the GMC Web site as options or in option packages unless I missed them which is why I am posting this -- really -- no puddle lamps even as an option?

MikeSp

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I think they might be lights on the under side of the door inside the frame, that cast down to the ground. I have them on my Jeep Gr Ch.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
The lights on the floor maybe ???

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jsimms said:
The glove box connector should be behind the glove box itself; just have to pull it through and put in the light

Not sure what a puddle light is

Here is a link for the glove box light

http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=5490.0
Thanks for the link to instalation of the glove box light -- wonder why the factory did not install it?

BTW "puddle lamps" are the lights either under the armrest, under the outside mirrors or inside and beneath the door that shine on the ground when the door is opened so that people exiting the front doors at night can see where they are going to put their feet on the ground.

Thanks again,

MikeSp

·
Registered
624 Posts
Neither my '08 Acadia SLT-2 nor our '08 Enclave CXL have puddle lamps to shine on the ground when exiting/entering the vehicle that I am aware of. Does anyone else here have them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts