GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very proud to be an Acadia owner, but even more proud of the fact that I am directly involved with the manufacture of the powertrain in my own and all of the Acadias/Outlooks/Enclaves! Thought it would make for some interesting comments

GoGM

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ah -- does that explain the "ground zero" location? Its nice to have people with some (or a lot) of inner knowledge contributing :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just joined and am happy to see so many happy owners mine will be in middle of april. ;D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Debates, Radar, :welcome: to the Forum!
I for one am very proud to be an Acadia owner and thank you

Sandman, see the Friday evening discussion, about 10:56 pm at http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=590.0, my post, and two posts by Acadia7j100001 that will clarify your question and comment further.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Thanks 4VA-WV, you guys were up past my bed time. Speaking of bed time - what are you doing up at 4:30 on a Sat. morning??

·
Registered
10 Posts
just watched my acadia go thru assembly it was great finished it yesterday. i was able to drive it off the line it was awesome. :thumb:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Radar said:
just watched my acadia go thru assembly it was great finished it yesterday. i was able to drive it off the line it was awesome. :thumb:
Now, THAT must have been pretty awesome. Congrats! (and, thanks.)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Radar said:

What a proud new parent you must be. I would have loved to watched my Acadia being born.

I had a friend that watched his 1961 Porsche 356 1600 Super Cabriolet roll of the line in Stuttgart Germany. I always thought that made his car even more valuable, at least to him. I envy you!

Now lets hope the Acadia enjoys the same renown as did the 356........ :thumb:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice to see some insider info available. Has anyone seen a Gold Mist with Titanium Interior cross the assembly line? Looking to place an order with this combo but the salesman I'm dealing with seems apprehensive about this combo. Any input appreciated. tschmut

·
Registered
121 Posts
tschmut...my personal opinion is that there is enough ebony between the titanium and the gold that it is fine. The only area where the titanium and gold "meet" are at the upper a, b, c and d pillars. For some, this is not the best look, but, as I said, for me it's fine. My favorite interior is the all ebony, but depending on where you live, it may be a bit "warm" in the heat. You might try looking at another Acadia with titanium interior so you can see what the "upper pillars" look like...you could hold the gold paint chip in the brochure up against it for an additional reference.

·
Registered
10 Posts
MINE IS IN PICK IT UP MONDAY A.M.[/color] :blob:[/color]

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
CONGRATS Radar. I would say enjoy driving it, but you already have!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
44 Posts
:dancing: Congratulations radar!

It may be a long weekend so I'll send you a few cold ones to tide you over..... :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
10 Posts
picked it up monday am love it living large :) :beer: :angel:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
CONGRATS!! :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts