GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about to order and wondering if I am getting a good deal or not. According to the dealer, they are selling to me $11 over invoice. Now I know they are not making money selling cars for eleven bucks so I am wondering if there is more room for price improvement. The following is what I am ordering and price quote. Could others possibly give me their input? This buying was too easy, I feel like I should be haggling for extras or something. Also, was told that this next Monday is the last day to order an 07. They halt for three months, then bring out the 08s. Told the 08's would not be greatly higher priced but would have to wait 5 months to get if I do not order this week.

SLT-2 FWD Liquid Silver
HUD
8 Passenger Seats
DVD
Sunroof

Thanks all!!
Price $37,000+- $500

·
Registered
405 Posts
36,500 is preety good for almost every thing. The big thing you dont have is nav but that is it. i think you got a great deal. that is a preety well loaded car for the price.

·
Registered
425 Posts
What is MSRP on this car? Do you have a trade-in involved? $11 over invoice...if it truely is invoice...is a phenominal deal. Let us know what dealership this is (after you have made the purchase).

·
Registered
405 Posts
fenwah said:
What is MSRP on this car? Do you have a trade-in involved? $11 over invoice...if it truely is invoice...is a phenominal deal. Let us know what dealership this is (after you have made the purchase).
according to gmc.com 39,050 is the total MSRP for his acadia.

GO FOR IT, GREAT DEAL!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MSRP is something like $2500 over invoice. The price does not include any trade in. I believe it is before $1000 conquest cash. Will confirm all that before buying. Dealer is Kirkland Pontiac GMC in Kirkland WA[/color]

·
Registered
19 Posts
MSRP should be around $38,555 and invoice should be around $36,595 for this vehicle. Grab it!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Keith said:
MSRP is something like $2500 over invoice. The price does not include any trade in. I believe it is before $1000 conquest cash. Will confirm all that before buying. Dealer is Kirkland Pontiac GMC in Kirkland WA[/color]

Call Mike Pima at Cornforth Campbell in Puyallup and ask him if he will beat the price.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sent Mike and other dealers in my area my specs. Will see what they come up with. Thanks for the reference

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't know if this helps but GM Employee price is $34,824 on the vehicle you describe which includes dest charge.If the dealer has a specific vehicle your interested in I can get the exact GMS price for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts