GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get RV025's on a new Acadia. I've seen list prices as high as $3500 (with the Bridgestone tires).

Can anyone please share what pricing offer you got (or are getting) from you dealer at time of auto purchase?

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
was in the dealers today and they had a Yukon with what I believe are the same wheels and tires and that is the price that they had written on the additional window sticker for them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got the RV022s. The dealer quoted $2330 list and $1440, his cost. I paid $1000 with my Goodyears mounted.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kantkwit - That is a great price. Did the dealer keep the OEM wheels as a trade-in or did you keep them. Also, are the goodyears you are referring to come on the OEM wheels and you just switched them over?

FYI - these are not actually optional wheels but rather a GM accessory item (just like a roof box). My dealer wants $3000 for the RV022. That's insane.

Also - does anyone know if GM employees also get a discount on these GM accessory wheels?

·
Registered
125 Posts
dmann - I had ordered the car, supplier pricing. When the car arrived we found that they wouldn't let me use GMCard money with supplier pricing. I pulled out. Two days later I offered invoice minus the current $1000 discount minus $1000 Conquest discount minus $1000 GMCard (small disappointment, had $4000 in points) plus $1000 for the RV022s. They mounted the factory tires on the RV022s and I kept the factory 19's. I later used the factory Acadia wheels to make up the last $500 in dealing on a new Sierra. Two new GMCs in the driveway. I've since dealt with their parts department on the Thule box and the crossbars, as well as some accessories on the Sierra. I've found you can negotiate everything. At least get them to match the online guys like www.gmpartshouse.com or www.gmpartsdirect.com. That way you don't have to pay shipping.

Good luck.......I've gotten a lot of compliments on the look with those wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts