GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody else experienced problems with their power windows? If I dont drive for a couple of days, I notice that the right front window on my 2008 seem to have crept down a little. This is happening when the truck is not being used and sits still for a while. It seems to drop about half an inch. I only noticed it because of wind noise when I start to drive again.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I have not seen this happen.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
big bear craig said:
Never heard of that happening. I know my wife quite often will bump the switch on her door and the window will move.
My son does that constantly with the rear windows, so I keep those locked all the time. I haven't had that problem with the front windows yet.

As for the window lowering after setting for a few days, I haven't experienced that problem either. Of course, I drive it on a daily basis, so maybe that's why.

·
Registered
246 Posts
quetico said:
Has anybody else experienced problems with their power windows? If I dont drive for a couple of days, I notice that the right front window on my 2008 seem to have crept down a little. This is happening when the truck is not being used and sits still for a while. It seems to drop about half an inch. I only noticed it because of wind noise when I start to drive again.
Nope, that hasn't happened with my 2008, and it has sat for 2 or 3 days without being driven several times.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Same here, our Acadia sits for days at a time and no problems with the windows.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Our Acadia sits 5 -10 days at a time and no windows down yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts