GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having problems with my rear passanger side window going down on it's own. I'll just be driving along and it just goes down out of the blue. I'm not able to put it back up until the vehicle sits turned off for awhile . It's a 2009 with 5500km on it. I think this is ridiculous. If anyone has any insight as to what could be wrong I would appreciate it if you let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds like you need to take it straight to the dealership. Looks like you've posted this concern before and have already done just that, so if it were me, I'd ask to speak with the Service Manager and voice your concern with him. There is no reason you should have to put up with a window problem like that! Having worked on the other side of the desk (service advisor for Acura and Honda), I know that you can pull strings with the SM. Why can't they start at least throwing parts at it? I hated when my techs would do that, but at least they weren't just sending the customer away without anything to go off of. I would guess you've got a computer issue. If the Service Manager doesn't seem helpful, simply ask him for the District Rep's number. He can and should be able to give that to you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no I do not have a sunroof. I think there is something loose inside the door or somewhere.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh I just got a call from the dealership they seem to think it's a control module that controls all the non-emission electronic. Three to four days till they get it in, what a pain in the. Well at least they gave me a rental to use in the mean time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts