GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm stuck waiting for our Acadia to be built as are many others here, how about a thread of pictures of what everyone is driving now.  Here's ours:

My 2003 Chevy Silverado - my toy

My wife's 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT - I'll be taking this for daily driver use once the Acadia comes in

Let's see what you've got!

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Here's an older pic of my 2005 G coupe (it's too dirty to take current pics - PLEASE QUIT SNOWING SO I CAN WASH MY CAR!)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wifes Jetta (For Sale)

My Vette

Wifes Vette

·
Registered
458 Posts
admin said:
Here's an older pic of my 2005 G coupe (it's too dirty to take current pics - PLEASE QUIT SNOWING SO I CAN WASH MY CAR!)

I love the G35! Dirty, raindrops, whatever...it's still such a sharp car...and a lot of fun to drive to boot!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's my ride, a highly customized 2005 Volvo S60R. The Acadia is going to replace the Wife's company car...which is not really post-worthy. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
fenwah said:
I love the G35! Dirty, raindrops, whatever...it's still such a sharp car...and a lot of fun to drive to boot!
I absolutely LOVE my G! Hands down the best car I've ever owned. But the new version coming out next year is going to make the old look like a beater.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here's my (Anthony "son 1") '01 Dodge Stratus R/T

Attachments

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Passat 4MO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Click reply at the bottom under this post.

Clik more options and browse for the file to attach.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My 2004 Pontiac Bonneville SLE...the lease is up in May which is when I hope to have a brand new Acadia. ;D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Here's what we are driving NOW:

2007 Acadia
2005 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic
2003 BMW

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts