GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These boards are designed for regional discussions only. Please make sure your posts in here are targeted for that particular region. The states that belong to each region are listed in the description of each. Once inside your correct regional board, you can start individual threads on your state, your city, your community, discuss regional get-togethers & meets, etc. Hopefully, these boards will be a good way to get to know other local Acadia owners.

·
Registered
263 Posts
K, obviously it doesn't take much to confuse me. Where am I supposed to post? Did I miss the regional board somewhere?

Any one wanna fill me in or was this a test and I just failed miserably...

Karol

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Karol - On the homepage, there's a new board called "regional boards" right under the "off topic" board.. That's really a generic container for the regional sub-boards, named Northeast, Midwest, South, etc. But if you click on Regional Boards, you'll get a list of the subboards and the states which each covers:

http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?board=32.0

·
Registered
681 Posts
Admin, Not to question your reasoning you are the boss, but since when is Kentucky part of the Northeast - ;D ;D ;D ;)

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heh, KY is in the midwest on my "cheatsheet" I created, so I screwed up that one. Chances are, I might have messed up others. In addition to my inadvertent mis-categorizations, it's also quite possible I've put a state in an unlikely group. Some of them are real gray areas to me (i.e. is Montana the Midwest or Northwest?)

Feel free to offer suggestions on changes to state placements within regions that make more sense. I took a stab it - had to start somewhere;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for using my idea. :) Hehe. I haven't been on in awhile as I haven't been around, but I love the regional boards.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
KarolsAcadia said:
K, obviously it doesn't take much to confuse me. Where am I supposed to post? Did I miss the regional board somewhere?

Any one wanna fill me in or was this a test and I just failed miserably...

Karol
Actually, since Arnie has been in office it has been called Kullifornia. Your confusion is understandable. :p

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for offering great ideas, Mr. The TOOTH! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts