GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are experiencing a problem with your Acadia please start posting these thread in the "Tech Section" and the child forum "Problems & Fixes".

Many thanks!

Adam

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Now that we have expanded the layout, this is even more important. Please take a few minutes to read the descriptions of the new Boards, which should make it easier to figure out where to post your threads. If your question/topic is technical in any way, please make sure to post it in the technical discussions, there's even a general tech board in case none of the others fit your topic.

Thanks for helping keep everything straight! It will make for much easier reading for everyone.
admin

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
After spending a lot of time moving/combining threads, I am going to just start moving threads to the proper section starting 9-13-08. If you can't find your thread after posting in the General Discussions GMC Acadia section, go to your profile and click on "show posts", you will see where it is now. This keeps the General Discussion section less cluttered.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Friendly reminder, please try and choose the proper board for your posts and questions. I have moved some topics out of the "GMC Acadia" board to more relevant sections. I will continue to move more over the next few days.

I know this problem is usually more common with new and first time posters, but veteran members are doing the same thing.

Proper board posting helps locate and find relevant topics as well as reduce duplicate posts.

As Blue said, if you can't find your post, try searching it or check under your profile "show posts"

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
+1

moving and merging threads (especially on this forum) can be tedious and time consuming

·
Super Moderator
18,302 Posts
mrobertson said:
need to start new discussion on 2017 limited fuel system issues. how do i do this?
Go to "Engine & Drivetrain" section and find the menu item to start a new topic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
speleos
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing