GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this piece plastic or steel? (the piece between the door and windshield on the driver and passenger side) can someone please confirm. I got two different answers at the dealer

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Plastic Or Steal

The A pillar (the part that is on either side of the window and connected to the roof) is STEEL. The side view mirror and it's mount are plastic, however.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

thank you! seems to me a lot of gm workers are clueless, he insisted it was plastic and told me to knock on it and you can hear the difference by sound of steel and plastic..... :-[

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

Dealership employees and actual line workers in Michigan are two totally different GM employees. There are many in this forum that have built our Acadia's. All of us are finding out that unless you in fact do, have a good dealership you will get the wrong answers. When I purchased my Acadia I knew more about the car then the dealership. In fact my dealership uses this forum for some answers! Sorry about your dealership is there another one around?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

Well most of us will be here until our payment books are done, or longer! Nice color choice by the way!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts

insti08 said:
Well most of us will be here until our payment books are done, or longer! Nice color choice by the way!
I'll be here until admin stops paying the bill and the site get shut down

·
Super Moderator
22,405 Posts
Anybody got a magnet? ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts