GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of the Acadia with the GMC 19" Chrome 10-spoke wheels actually ON the acadia? Not pics from the brochure, but hopefully ones that someone has actually purchased. I'm considering adding them to my order for a Red Acadia. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Those are them, make sure you scroll down!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Just noticed this, but one of the images in the Acadia Forum.Net Banner (the one that keeps rotating to a different image each time to you go to a new page) there is am image of the one with the 10 sopke 19" wheels, its been right in front of us all this time ;D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, I saw that before, but the picture was so small, I wanted more. In fact, I just compared the pictures on the site header and the ones on the link above and they're the exact same profile pic, just one is flipped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone seen real life pics of the OTHER chrome wheels? To me they look a little like the new BMW X5 wheels (judging from memory, not direct comparo) with a bit of a snowflake look....

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
The cars that rotate are cars from this site

Whte = mer
Carbon MEt = Adam Boca
Silver = kjf
Red JEwel = NY_JOe (me)

The names are watermarked lightly under each image.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks a lot! I thought I remembered seeing it somewhere but for some reason when searching it did not pop up for me (even though it is in the title - I would have done better just scrolling through the picture share forum threads instead!).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts