GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Acadia, White Diamond Tricoat/Brick on Saturday. Here are a couple of pictures I took. The White Diamond Tricoat is more stunning when viewed than the photos you see. I am new at this so I hope all goes well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
congratulations! thank you so much for posting pictures! I ordered this color and have been dying to see it. It looks just as great as I thought.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last set of White Diamond Tricoat/Brick pictures

Picked up my Acadia, White Diamond Tricoat/Brick on Saturday. Here are a couple of pictures I took. The White Diamond Tricoat is more stunning when viewed than the photos you see. I am new at this so I hope all goes well.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. :thumb:

I ordered my AWD White Diamond on 1/4/07 and still have no idea when I will take delivery. :banghead: So I am going to copy your pictures to admire and to remind me that it will be worth the long wait. ::)

I am so happy for you--enjoy your beautiful new vehicle. :dancing:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks Great :hot:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Re: Last set of White Diamond Tricoat/Brick pictures

Love the white. Personally, I'm not a fan of the brick interior. That's why choice is great.

Enjoy your ride; you'll love it.

Kelly

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Great pics and a great color Rae0568! You were the first to post pics of the most elusive of Acadia colors. We now have real world pics of every color. Check your title!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Do you possibly have a shot of the White Diamond from the outside with the doors open? I'd like to see the brick interior with the White Diamond exterior all together in one shot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will take more pictures and post later this week.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the post! We are deciding on whether to accept early delivery of this color combination or wait for the plant to get out an order for White Diamond/Ebony leather SLT1 (slated for April 23rd build week). Sounds like it could be a much longer wait than expected especially given the fact that the Enclaves will begin production the second week of April??!! :-\

1 - 12 of 12 Posts