GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the color I wanted but it's the wife's ride so her choice. Not bad though... I really liked the silver or charcoal. When I get the interior cleaned back up I will include some interior shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics of Exterior...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
The Red Jewel is so popular, not my first choice, but it does look nice; congrats. There are plenty of members that have the Red Jewel

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
jsimms said:
There are plenty of members that have the Red Jewel
And every one of them is possessed of extraordinary intelligence and good taste.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What are the actual prod #'s per colour?? I seldom see other Red Tint Acadias on the road in my area. Seeing lots of carbon and white/cream ones however. Maybe this forum attracts more Red owners per capita than other colour owner :)

Great pics, congratulations. Obviously I'm partial to the red :thumb:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congrats on your beautiful new Acadia! Great color. Had I not been really wanting the WDTri, I would have liked the Red Jewel!

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maritimer said:
What are the actual prod #'s per colour?? I seldom see other Red Tint Acadias on the road in my area. Seeing lots of carbon and white/cream ones however. Maybe this forum attracts more Red owners per capita than other colour owner :)

Great pics, congratulations. Obviously I'm partial to the red :thumb:
I didn't real notice many of them around here until we boughht ours... Guess I am just senstive to the color now. Actualy, I had a nice red jewel coat pull up next to me at the gas station last night. White by far seems to be the most popular color for both the Acadia and the outlook in these parts. The green is not too bad either.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Now that I have lost my "A", I have become more sensitive to the "Acadia"s. I noticed you don't have them on the side by the GM box. Did you take them off, or did it come like that? I was worried about what it would look like without the name on the sides, but I think I'm going to de-tag the 'cadia. Yours looks good!

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
mckcab said:
Now that I have lost my "A", I have become more sensitive to the "Acadia"s. I noticed you don't have them on the side by the GM box. Did you take them off, or did it come like that? I was worried about what it would look like without the name on the sides, but I think I'm going to de-tag the 'cadia. Yours looks good!
The "ACADIA" on the doors was deleted for the 09's.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mckcab said:
Humm, Didn't even notice that they were not there! I hope I am not getting complacent! I normally strip any badging that does not come from the factory... uh actually I have been known to strip the "stickers" that come from the factory as well. Pay the extra money for the Z71 and then take the $400 sticker the first day. Anyway I usually keep the chrome badging.

·
Registered
540 Posts
My first choice was the Red Jewel Tint coat but my last two vehicles were some type of red as my WIFE pointed out. She like the Silver Green ,so that was the color we ordered. I looked at the Acadia's parked right next to each other in both colors. You can't miss that red Jewel coming at you. Lets just hope the guy with the radar gun does.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
DeForger said:
My first choice was the Red Jewel Tint coat but my last two vehicles were some type of red as my WIFE pointed out. She like the Silver Green ,so that was the color we ordered. I looked at the Acadia's parked right next to each other in both colors. You can't miss that red Jewel coming at you. Lets just hope the guy with the radar gun does.

Bobby
Have you posted pics of the silver green?; you don't see too many in that color around here. The dealer has one, it's an SLT2 that's optioned out; when I'm at the dealership I just go over and look at it almost ready to trade mine for that one

·
Registered
540 Posts
jsimms said:
DeForger said:

Bobby
Have you posted pics of the silver green?; you don't see too many in that color around here. The dealer has one, it's an SLT2 that's optioned out; when I'm at the dealership I just go over and look at it almost ready to trade mine for that one
No I haven't posted any picture yet,but I will. Yesterday I just put on the Factory GM molded mud flaps and the Assist side steps and took some pictures. Most dealers won't order the Green because they are affraid it won't sell. The only order the standard white,silver,black,and of course Red Jewel. The blue/gold was another great color.

Bobby

·
Registered
96 Posts
:thumb:
very nice, looks great!! Congrats on the new GMC... Can't wait till spring when mine can look like that again!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Sandhopper - What a great looking ride. Of course I'm biased towards the Red Jewel. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GAR said:
Sandhopper - What a great looking ride. Of course I'm biased towards the Red Jewel. :)
Thanks the Red Jewel is definately growing on me more and more. Especialy when it is clean.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have an 08 Red Jewel and I love it. Seeing the pictures of yours makes me really want to wash, wax and detail mine!! They are so pretty when they are clean.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on the new ride from one red jewel to another. Very Nice. :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Love that Red Jewel. Congratulations on your new vehicle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts