GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer is delivering our new Acadia tonight. Nothing fancy, Red Jewel SLE AWD with towing, preferred package and convenience package. We needed something to haul our two kids, the Golden Retriever and a 17' Glastron.

Hope it is a good vehicle, we traded in our XC70 for it and are giving up the most comfortable seats ever put in a car!

Will report back with first impressions after we get back from our trip next week.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats :thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, picked her up last night and turned in our trusty XC70. So far we are impressed, although the garage definitely feels smaller now.

I am very happy with our color choice and will be driving a lot in the next couple days to get some miles on it before we tow.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I agree with you about the garage seeming smaller. As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of building a shed to put all the stuff so we have room to walk behind the Acadia and open the rear hatch when in the garage.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Turchman said:
Well, picked her up last night and turned in our trusty XC70. So far we are impressed, although the garage definitely feels smaller now.

I am very happy with our color choice and will be driving a lot in the next couple days to get some miles on it before we tow.
Enjoy your Acadia! And I must say, that IS a fabulous choice of color. ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.