GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop and say hi to all of you, On this Forum, and glad I am in the club now. LOL Just a Joke, Was looking all over for this color and options. Received more options then I needed. But the color was the big thing for me, I wanted the White Diamond. Could have bought a Liq. Silver loaded for 36500 But did not like the color at all. The I called a dealer in NJ and the Lady there had 2 of them, with AWD and one with FWD. I wanted the AWD. :cheers: Now, What a time picking this up the weekend of Fathers Day. and What a Crossover. :thumb: This should be car of the YEAR. Here are a few pic's of it, Hope I put this in the right forum. :blob:

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
looks great! So what options do you have?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This one is Loaded, DVD, Nav, Heated seats, Power everything, Again, it is loaded. AND Love it, The best. Thanks Guys, Wish you all the Luck in getting yours from the Dealer, and hope you all enjoy it like I am, Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Looks sharp. :thumb: We're going with the brick interior too. ;D Just gotta wait for it now. :banghead:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Is that carpeting titanium? or is it the flash over exposing the color of the carpet. I thought the brick came with Ebony carpet.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
johnway said:
Is that carpeting titanium? or is it the flash over exposing the color of the carpet. I thought the brick came with Ebony carpet.
It's ebony carpet. The picture is just a little overexposed. I made sure the brick interior still had ebony carpet before I ordered mine because I didn't want to end up with brick colored carpet since they changed to titanium carpet on the 08 titanium interiors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts