GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of my 09 AWD SLT2 WDT/ebony on Monday my wife chose the color and it is amazing. Already added GM window visors, cargo pkg, Husky Liners front to rear cargo, and tinted the two front windows.
Loving the truck!
I'll add some pics in the future.
Acadia forum is the best source for info thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
transit said:
Just took delivery of my 09 AWD SLT2 WDT/ebony on Monday my wife chose the color and it is amazing. Already added GM window visors, cargo pkg, Husky Liners front to rear cargo, and tinted the two front windows.
Loving the truck!
Welcome and congrats. Hope that you guys love it as much as everyone else on here.
:cheers:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Enjoy you new Acadia. :thumb:

Bobby

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
transit said:
...I'll add some pics in the future.
C'mon, it's been 2 whole days, eh? Aboot time you posted 'em! White was our second choice colour. :)

Thanks & welcome aboard.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah,
I have already booked an appointment with Rust check, majority of my cars have visited and all remain rust free!
Tomorrow I plan on cleaning it so I'll see about the pics.
Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Transit,

Welcome, and congrats! Boy, you really hit the ground running w/ the upgrades. I can safely predict another satisfied owner! Wecome to the "club". Happy driving, and enjoy some of that new car smell for us! Mine is still noticable, but after 6.5 months it's beginning to fade. Looking forward to your pics.

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
415 Posts
transit said:
Loving the truck!
hey I'm in the toronto area also we should organize A ACADIA CLUB AND MEET UP SOMEWHERE :cheers:

I just had mine done by crown 3 weeks ago and they did a great job.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to here from you! Which Crown did you visit?

·
Registered
87 Posts
transit said:
Loving the truck!
Congrats!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts