GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to say, so far so good. Has been everything that is expected of it. I think GM did a really nice job on this one. Drove it to Kansas City for the Craftsman truck series and IRL races. Also drove it to Lincoln, NE for the Husker spring game. That being said about 800 miles has been put on it. Have had it about a week and half now.

Some additional specifics..

2009 SLT2 AWD
Quicksilver Metallic
Ebony/Titanium 2 tone interior
Rear DVD,
etc

Basically all the stuff except:
Cooled Seats
Nav
Rear center console

MSRP on it was about $46k.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
:welcome: and congrats on the new ride.

If possible; please update with your location and any and all things about your Acadia in your signature. You are in the right place for all things Acadia; so again welcome

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Two tone interior? something new for 09? Sounds nice.

·
Registered
533 Posts
omghi2u,

Congrats on your new car. I know just how much fun it to have such a cool vehicle & then take it on a little road trip. Don't you just love the good smell when you get in? Continue to enjoy it lots!

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not sure if it is new for 2009 or not, but basically the top half of the dash and door panels are ebony and the bottom half is titanium, with titanium seats and carpet. Not sure if the rear backup camera was an option on the 2008, but I don't think it was on the 2007. Either way that is one option i picked up with it too. The g/f is kind of short and it really helped with rear visibility. Here are some crappy cell phone pictures. I haven't had much time to get to picture taking.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
The backup camera was on 08 option and not available on the 07; I like the split color door panels...gives it a nice look. I see you were bumpin the Flo Rida :thumb:

·
Registered
250 Posts
That's a pretty nice ride you got there! Congrats and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome also. All the titanium interior ones we saw had the ebony trim as well, so this must be standard.

·
Registered
540 Posts
jsimms said:
The backup camera was on 08 option and not available on the 07; I like the split color door panels...gives it a nice look. I see you were bumpin the Flo Rida :thumb:
Remember the backup camera option for 2008 was only with the NAV package. 2009 added the backup camera to the rear view mirror. The two tone panels are normal if you get any color other then Ebony interior. It does look nice.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Re: Picked up a new 09 SLT2

DeForger said:
Remember the backup camera option for 2008 was only with the NAV package. 2009 added the backup camera to the rear view mirror. The two tone panels are normal if you get any color other then Ebony interior. It does look nice.

Bobby
Yes in 09 you could get the backup camera without NAV since the picture was incorporated into the rear view mirror; if you wanted NAV the picture will be displayed on the screen

·
Registered
125 Posts
omghi2u,

Nice car.....Welcome

I like that titanium leather, but my wife voted ebony.

Just an observation on the backup camera display. I got NAV in my '09 Acadia. I don't find it instinctive to check the backup camera display in the NAV, since my normal scan is mirrors and over my shoulder. I kinda wish I could have the mirror display too. But, that moves the compass display to the DIC and I'd have to relearn that too...... :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Took my Acadia to the Husker spring game too :thumb:

Hopefully the 'skers can build on last year's improvement this fall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts