GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We visited some friends of ours last weekend, and they have a blue-gold 2008 Acadia, so of course...we had to get a photo of them together.  I wanted to show the difference between the blue-gold, and our silver green colors....but it's hard to see in the photo.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
You can see the difference in the photo. The Blue/Gold looks more grey and the Silver Green definitely has a green look to it. It's nice that they got to visit while you visited your friends. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Web Raven, you have a new avatar? What the heck?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
09Enclave said:
Web Raven, you have a new avatar? What the heck?
Yes, yes I do. Sponge Bob has obviously fallen off his rocker. I feel much the same way lately. :confused:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,870 Posts
09Enclave said:
We visited some friends of ours last weekend, and they have a blue-gold 2008 Acadia, so of course...we had to get a photo of them together. I wanted to show the difference between the blue-gold, and our silver green colors....but it's hard to see in the photo.
Your Enclave had a play date; a little tough to tell, but that Silver Green looks good on the Enclave as well as Acadia's, of course I am partial to the Blue/Gold so my favorite is your friend's vehicle
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,792 Posts
Web Raven said:
You can see the difference in the photo. The Blue/Gold looks more grey and the Silver Green definitely has a green look to it. It's nice that they got to visit while you visited your friends. ;)
Plus, the Acadia looks wiser, more dignified! The Enclave has a bit of a second-child smirk on its' face!! Kinda like the mentor and apprentice, don't ya think?

;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,233 Posts
Acadia no doubt sharper. Sorry 09Enclave.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,792 Posts
mikemu said:
Acadia no doubt sharper. Sorry 09Enclave.
Be kind, man. Both sharp, but Enclave looks like it's in awe and has something up its' sleeve!! :wine:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top