GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I went to the dealer to get the first oil change and while I was there I noticed they had about 15 Acadias from the PGA Tour which was in town at the beginning of June. In addition to the regular incentives, there is extra money off (an unimpressive $500). Since this is one of six dealers in Memphis, and one of the smaller GMC lots, there could be 100 total around town.

If folks are looking for a little more off, or just looking for a variety of available Acadias, you might want to check out the towns who had a PGA event in the last 30 days or so. I am in Memphis, and this was at the Sunrise Collierville dealer.

I am surprised that GM is only pulling $500 off these cars, there has to be more money available. My mom & pop bought an Olds Custom Cruiser after the 1978 PGA event, and retail was probably under 10k for it, and I think I remember him saying he got 2k or so off for being a golf car. Back in '03 when we looked at cars the last time, I think I remember 4-5k being listed for the discount on the Rendevous and other Buicks. $500 doesn't seem like enough when some player or his family has been driving it like it is a rental.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Just don't get the one John Daly had! ;D
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In Memphis, Daly doesn't drive the loaners. For a couple years he was driving a Maybach, I don't know if he still is or not-- but I doubt if he is driving a loaner Acadia.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
johnway said:
Just don't get the one John Daly had! ;D
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
He wouldn't be driving one.

He is ether too drunk or too stoned to drive.

That guy is a mess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts