GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're getting ready to order our Acadia and were wondering if anyone has been successful in finding a pet barrier for the rear cargo area (with 3rd row down) that works with the 2nd row captain's chairs. We have 2 labs that we transport regularly and need to keep them confined to the rear. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
The pet barrier that I bought for my Saturn Vue seemed to work okay in the Acadia. It kept my austrailan cattle dog confined to the back anyways... I ordered mine off of Amazon.com, but you can also find it at PetSmart and I'm sure a number of other stores.

Here's a direct link to it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002MABGE/105-4829125-3568420

·
Registered
681 Posts
You might want to think about purchasing the extension kit that is listed on that site - this will allow you to add a lower bar that would block the access between the Capt Chairs - I own this same one - the slats are movable up and down so you can space them further apart and might get away without the extension kit - it all depends on how aggressive you dog is about getting up front - and also their size.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts