GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Quicksilver Metallic Jet Black Leather SLT-1 Tow Package
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let court begin.....arguments for or against. I am in the middle. It says it gives me control of the throttle response as an interface and doesn’t do anything other than change the frequency sent and received. What does everyone think? I am not sure if its worth it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More snake oil.
Just wasn’t sure but you know the old saying - If its to good to be true then it probably is! I have zero experience with this kind of stuff, that’s why I differed to the ones who know more.

·
Super Moderator
19,816 Posts
Wait until the warranty (any warranty) runs out before doing something like that. So-called "performance enhancers" have been known to cause problems. Warranty won't cover anything possibly caused by it if removal of the device is forgotten. Problems may not show up at all when the device is removed and the vehicle returned to factory state. They really don't do much. They're more of an ego enhancer than anything else.

Reactions: Jmbjr0930

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Even at my age my trusty right foot/leg still is in charge!!! The snake oil comment was right on.

George

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I already knew my answer but needed a little help making sure the little devil on my shoulder couldn‘t convince me otherwise!! Thanks guys, appreciate it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts