GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this correct? This is a pretty annoying Bright Orange Light - particularly glaring at night - to tell you there is someone sitting next to you. There is a separate 'airbag status' check light in the main panel which only comes on during the initial test cycle. The dealer says it is normal for the Bright Orange Light to stay on - anyone else find this irksome?

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
green09 said:
Is this correct? This is a pretty annoying Bright Orange Light - particularly glaring at night - to tell you there is someone sitting next to you. There is a separate 'airbag status' check light in the main panel which only comes on during the initial test cycle. The dealer says it is normal for the Bright Orange Light to stay on - anyone else find this irksome?
Yes it stays on as long as someone is sitting there.
I don't find it bothersome, I don't really notice it all when I am operating the vehicle. Only bothersome when the red seatbelt warning flashes cause the passenger hasn't put the belt on yet.

·
Super Moderator
22,561 Posts
bonk1313 said:
Yes it stays on as long as someone is sitting there.
I don't find it bothersome, I don't really notice it all when I am operating the vehicle. Only bothersome when the red seatbelt warning flashes cause the passenger hasn't put the belt on yet.
bonk, it's also annoying when the audible alarm sounds, too!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
speleos said:
bonk, it's also annoying when the audible alarm sounds, too!
Yes forgot to mention that! :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts