GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to stop by the dealer later this week, but was wondering if anyone knew the part number for the round grommets? I'm looking at the mats someone mentioned from an eBay seller, and it states that they will have holes for the floor pegs, but not the actual grommets.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If the mats you are talking about only have sewn holes for the pegs, I would stay away from them. I doubt if there are parts available from GM to do what you are talking about. Going to an upholstery shop might yield better results

Rex

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why do you advise staying away from them? Do you have experience with their quality? Previous buyers seem to be very pleased with them.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I am hoping someone puts the part number on here. My mat had one fall off the 2nd week we had the car and my dealership cannot seem to get one (for 18 months now). It's not that big of a deal to me, but I would like it to be right some time. The parts department indicates that GM discontinued that part or something. I'm gonna push soon for an entire new floor mat. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts