GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
I am aware that the Husky, hexomat, and others have better coverage than the GM OEM mats. But because I live far enough south with milder winters I have decided that I would like to be able to see some of the carpet. So that leaves me wanting rubber mats the same shape as the stock carpet mats. Over in the "for sale" forum i found a pic of some mats for sale (but already sold). Anyone know where to find these mats with the 3erd row having the hook holes in the location shown and a second row mat like the one shown, the only OEM 2nd row I have ever seen it two little useless mats. Any help here on the part numbers of the 2nd and 3rd row pictured below would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I could be wrong about this, but I think these are either the 19172553 or the 19172552 as shown in this link. The ones in the picture are one of the two, and I think these are the others. Unfortunately, they don't say which one is pictured and they don't seem to have a picture of these.

http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/index.php?id=133&tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[year]=2008&tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[division_name]=GMC&tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[vehicle_name]=Acadia&tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[sub_product_group]=Floor%20Mats%20-%20Rear%20Premium%20All%20Weather&tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[type]=gm

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem with the one in the link above as well as all that I have seen on ebay is that the second row mat is very tiny like thepicture posted below....its just a small portion of the large mat shown in the origional picture above.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Could that be because one of your pictures is what is supplied for the bucket config and the other is for the bench config?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a follow-up:
I ordered these from GMPartshouse.com and the part numbers below are indeed the items in the picture above. If you don't have any type of caro mat yet, order the one below, its great! It covers the complete area in the back with the 3rd row folded down. Then when the 3rd row needs to be used..this thing folds up and fits behind the back seat.

17801316 - Front Seats
19172553 - Second Row Captians Chairs
19172555 - Third Row for 2nd Row Captians and VIN # after 8J102420
17800715 - Rear Cargo mat (not shown)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts