GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. trying to do my part to stimulate the economy... traded in the old Montana (140K miles) for a new GMC Acadia... Originally we had picked out a Dark Crimson one, but I just really was not digging the color... so we ended up with a Medium Brown.

I must say I am very impressed with the Acadia! It is just a very nice vehicle! We went with kind of a middle of the road one as far as options... I couldn't stand driving the Montana... but I actually really like driving the Acadia...

Here's a just a couple of QUICK snapshots... was 16 degrees out! LOL

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats! I love the color. Mine is also a metallic brown. :thumb:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the club. Enjoy your new Acadia :thumb:

Bobby

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome! That's a mighty fine vehicle right there .... quite the step up from the Montana.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Scrming,

Congrats on your new Acadia. For being so cold outside, you're definately driving a hot looking Acadia! You're in a whole new class of vehicle coming from the Montana. Very nice pictures - you have the "eye".

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Smooth said:
Scrming,

Congrats on your new Acadia. For being so cold outside, you're definately driving a hot looking Acadia! You're in a whole new class of vehicle coming from the Montana. Very nice pictures - you have the "eye".

Smooth[/color] <><
Thanks! I really am very impressed with the Acadia... the styling, the build quality, the ride, handling... it's just a really nice vehicle!

One more picture I missed earlier:

Been fiddling in photography on and off for 20+ years... last few years I've been concentrating on motorsports... Mustangs in particular...

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Nice Acadia; and nice Mustang pics :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I agree, nice Acadia. The Medium Brown looks great. But I'm more curious... what kind of camera are you using? Those are great shots! I love the focus on the Acadia and the blurred background. My Nikon has that feature. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts