SEE.......I told my wife it wouldn't look silly!! :thumb:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Outstanding. His and Hers. Love the blue. Hope you enjoy it! :cheers: Erik

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
*sigh* I wish that I could have two Acadias! :) Looks great!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
How can anyone look at those cars when there are weeds growing in the middle of his driveway? Use some RoundUp on those weeds!! Agghh...the humanity!!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
fenwah said:
How can anyone look at those cars when there are weeds growing in the middle of his driveway? Use some RoundUp on those weeds!! Agghh...the humanity!!
I guess I won't be posting any pictures of my Acadia in my driveway. LOL

The manatee is cracking me up. hehe

·
Registered
362 Posts
tk421 said:
fenwah said:
That picture cracks me up every time! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
fenwah said:
The weeds aren't that bad. I guess I won't be showing mine either and who cares? I love the white diamond. I hear they are doing away with that color??

·
Registered
76 Posts
I hear they are doing away with that color?? [/color]
Yes, Dec 07 it's discontinued and replaced with Platinum Ice Tricoat.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Brun11 said:
fenwah said:
The weeds aren't that bad. I guess I won't be showing mine either and who cares? I love the white diamond. I hear they are doing away with that color??
I was being sarcastic. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great!! Just ordered '08 white diamond tricoat (slt-2, 19's, tow pkg.), should be here in 8 weeks or so. Can't wait!!!!!

BTW: Go Hogs!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts