GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:blob: This is so great!! We ordered an '08 White Diamond w/Titanium interior SLT2 with everything but the engine block heater on June 5th. We got a call yesterday from the salesman saying that it had been built last week & was waiting to get shipped. I got a call this evening from the sales manager who said, "You're going to think I'm crazy, but your Acadia arrived this afternoon!". We are so excited! We live about an hour away, so we are going to get it on Saturday. These 3 days will be longer than the past 5 weeks! I did have him go out and check the color of the carpet...it is titanium. I will be anxious to see the back-up camera and will post some pictures of it. This forum has been wonderful & addictive! I first had doubts of getting rid of our '03 suburban and going to something smaller, but I am so ready now!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats!!! I just brought my White Diamond w/ Titanium home about 2 hours ago. It was sitting at the dealer for 9 days. It was tough waiting.

Here is the light grey carpet. IMO it looks sharp! However I am nervous having 2 young kids.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Congratulations to you!! I have already seen your pictures and have been looking at them everyday!!!! Thanks for posting them! We have 2 girls, 3 & 10, and I'm also concerned about the carpet! Our suburban has tan interior....I keep it clean but the stains won't come out! I guess I need to check into the all-weather mats.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I guess you only have 2 days left before you pick up your new ride!!! My wife and I also purchased a White Diamond with every option except the engine block heater, only difference we ordered it with the Ebony interior. can you let us know if your Acadia comes in with the Back up camera, as you know our dealer keeps telling us that the camera will only be on later 2008 models, and will not be on the first run Acadias!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats on your new Acadia! Would love hear what you think of it after you get it home- pics always help too....;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts